Chapter Eleven

::Bria's P.O.V::

I woke up on the couch. I squinted my eyes and looked around, I was still in my clothes from last night. I  guess I came home and just collapsed on the couch and fell asleep. I stood up and stretched before going to my room. I found some pajamas and went to the bathroom and took a shower. When I got out of shower I put on the pajamas and walked out of the bathroom.

I passed Ray's room, whose door was opened, "why'd you kiss Jacob last night?" He asked suddenly. His question caught me off guard but I kept walking. "I spun the bottle and it landed on him, so I kissed him" I answered simply. There was silence. "Why do you care?" I asked, "I don't.... I was just wondering" he answered. I rolled my eyes "liar" I said quietly as I walked back into my room and closed the door shut.

::Jacob's P.O.V::

The house was quiet. I didn't like it. I really had nothing to do, no one to talk to. My mom was at work again, Jazmyne and Jordan were probably still sleeping, Bria kissed me yesterday and I don't know if she knows or if she was too drunk to remember, and Ray was mad at me.

I sat alone in my room.

Hi

"Hello" I said lightly.

What's up with you?

"Nothing"

We can tell something is wrong

"I'm just confused, Ray said I could like his sister but when I kiss her he gets upset?"

There's a difference between liking someone, and kissing them

I sighed "whatever".

>>*<<

::Jordan's P.O.V::

"Leave me alone, Rayan" I said lightly. "You're still mad?" He asked, I looked at the floor, "yeah, I am" I answered. "Jordan, I'm sorry okay?" I sighed "I just.... I just wanted him to like me, Ray". "I know, but he's already got a girlfriend" "thanks for finally telling me" I said with sarcasm. I shook my head a little, "I just have to get over it I guess".

"Yeah, I um guess so" he replied, I crossed my arms over my chest and shook my head. "You honestly don't care do you?" I questioned, "it's not that I don't care, because I do. I'm just not in the right place to... To fully care" he answered carefully. I looked at the floor and bit my lip lightly, "okay" I said just above a whisper. "Are you okay?" He asked, "yeah, I'm fine" "you're still mad, aren't you?" I shook my head "no, I'm not, I'll see you later". 

>>*<<

::Bria's P.O.V::

I watched the door open to reveal Jacob. "Hi" I greeted, "um, hello" "may I come in?" I asked "sure". He stepped to the side and I entered the house, "you came over because?" He questioned "I just had to get away.... And I figured you wanted to talk about what happened at the party.... So".

"Wait, so you do remember?" He asked suddenly, "yeah, why wouldn't I?" "I don't know, I just thought you were too drunk or something" I smiled "I didn't drink that much, Jacob". "Oh, haha yeah" he rubbed the back of his neck, "you're brother's mad at me, you know?" "No, I don't... Why?" "Cause we kissed".

I scoffed "forget him, he'll get over it" "oh" I nodded and said a simple "yeah". "Do you regret it?" "Regret what?" I asked back, "kissing me" he replied. I shook my head "no, why would I?" "Cause of who I am, cause of what people think of me and say about me" "you're not a bad person Jacob, and there's nothing wrong with you, is there?" "No, I guess not".

"Okay, then I don't regret it" I said lightly, "can I sit down?" I asked. He nodded "yeah, sure" I took off my shoes and sat down on the couch Indian style. "You said you had to get away, get away from what?" Jacob asked as he sat next to me.

I shrugged "I don't know, just from home. Rayan's in a bad mood, and my mom and dad aren't home" I answered. "Oh" I nodded "yeah", I leaned against him and rested my head on his shoulder.

::Jacob's P.O.V::

I hesitantly placed my arm around her. "I don't care what people think of you" she said lightly, "you don't?" "No, I only care about what you think about yourself". "Oh" "yeah, what do you think of yourself?" She questioned. I swallowed the lump in my throat, that was a good question. What did I think of myself? "I... I don't know, I guess..... That I'm a freak" "you think that because?" "When people call you something over and over again, you start to believe it".

>>*<<

I noticed Bria had dozed off, her hair was over her eyes and she was cuddled up next me. I wanted to fall asleep too, but I didn't really feel as if that was the right thing to do. I still had my arm around her, I closed my eyes and sighed.

I suddenly heard the front door open, and the sound of heals clicking against the floor. "Hi mom" I said as I opened my eyes, I watched as she walked into the living room. "When did she arrive?" She asked curiously, referring to Bria.

"Oh, um, a while ago actually" I answered, she smiled "is she your girlfri-" "Oh, no" I answered quickly, cutting her off in the process. "Do you want her to be?" "I don't know, kind of". "Well, when she wakes up.... You should ask her" my mom suggested, "that is, if you want to I mean" I nodded "I understand". I watched as she smiled before walking off, I bit my lip lightly. 

>>*<<

I watched carefully as Bria stirred in her sleep, she opened her eyes and yawned. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, um, fall asleep" she apologized, "it's okay". "How long was I asleep for?" She asked, "not long" "okay, good" I could tell she wasn't fully awake because she rubbed at her eyes and yawned again.

"Will you go out with me?" I blurted out. Oh, shit, I didn't think I was really going to ask. "Yes" she answered casually, "you did understand what I just asked you, right?" I questioned. She nodded "yeah, you asked if I would go out with you, and I answered 'yes'" she explained. 
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry for any mistakes.
Love,
Me