Gaining Trust

This chapter goes to Kendall295 for suggesting the idea! Hope you guys like it!

Molly and Marissa hit it off last night, it was the cutest thing watching them play candy land together. I wonder if it's the letter M... She loves Maddie too!

Now I'm making breakfast for the two of them. I tried making bacon and eggs but I can't cook so I'm sure you can imagine how that went.

"Morning Demi" Marissa yawns

"Whoa you, Marissa Ann Callahan are up before 11 am that's a first" I say in a shocked voice

"Oh shut up I'm surprised your even up" Marissa laughs

"Mommy" I hear a little voice say

"Mornin Molly! Want some breakfast?" I ask

"Yeah" Molly replies happily

I gave Molly her pop tart and Marissa and I had cereal.

"I'm gonna head on out" Marissa announces

"Oh okay" I say

Marissa left and I went to check on Molly. I walk in the living room to see the outer edges of the pop tart laying laying around and the wrapper is on the floor.

"Molly come down here please" I call

"Yeah mommy?" Molly asks

"Come clean up this pop tart mess" I say sternly

Molly quickly cleaned it all up and went back upstairs to play. I say down and watched the id channel. That channel is so addicting...

The day pretty much went on like that. We just had dinner and I'm cleaning up while Molly's playing. Once I finished cleaning I decided to go check on Molly.

"Molly this room is a mess" I state "clean it up right now"

"Okay" Molly replies

I went back downstairs and watched tv for a while before going back upstairs. When I got back upstairs I noticed Molly hadn't cleaned up at all.

"Molly this room is not clean like I asked you better clean it up then go straight to bed" I yell

Molly started cleaning up and I stood and watched her. Once she finished cleaning she got In bed and left the room.

MOLLY POV

mommy got really mad when I didn't clean my room. She started yelling at me and It was scary. Now I can't sleep because I'm crying.

A while later I woke up from a nightmare and I noticed my bed is wet.

Demi is going to be so mad at me what am I going to do?

I started freaking out and crying really hard. I'm also having trouble breathing.

"Molly baby girl what's wrong?" Demi asks rushing into my room

I couldn't stop crying so demi told me to match her breathing and I calmed down.

"You're gonna be mad" I reply

"Why?" Demi asks

"I wet the bed" I whisper

"I'm not mad baby girl but why" Demi replies

"I had a nightmare" I state

"It wasn't real, you know that" Demi says, then hugs me "now let's get you cleaned up"

I went in the bathroom to change while Demi changes my sheets.

As I was changing I heard a knock on the door so I opened it.

"Here sweety let's put a pull up on in case you wet the bed again tonight" Demi suggests

I nod my head and she helps me put it on. We walked over to my bed and I climbed in.

"From now on I want you to come to me if you're scared okay" Demi says

"I'm sorry for making you mad" I say

"It's okay I shouldn't have blown up like that. I love you baby girl" Demi says

"I love you too mommy" I reply

Demi kisses me goodnight and I fall into a deep sleep.

I know it was short but here you go!