Day With Naya

"Wake up!" Molly shouts in my face

"go away" I grumble

"But Hannah we have to get up so we can go do stuff with mom" Molly whines

"Alright alright fine." I say.

Slowly, I get up and start to get dressed then help Molly get dressed. We're both wearing jeans with a flannel and hair in a messy bun. Molly likes to match with me.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I ask her as we go downstairs

"Cereals good" she tells me

"Morning girls" Naya smiles as we come in the kitchen

"Morning Mom" we say simultaneously

I get Molly some cereal and yogurt for myself.

"What are we gonna do today?" Molly asks

"Well what do you want to do?" Naya asks

"Pool?" Molly asks

"Sounds fun to me" I add

"So that's what we'll do" Naya smiles

After eating i go upstairs to pack a bag for Molly and I. Sunscreen, sunglasses, hats, a book for me, iPod, and towels. After packing up the bag I help Naya with some snacks and drinks. We haven't been to the pool in a while so Molli is pretty excited.

After a 20 minute drive that included Molli talking non stop about the tricks she's going to do in the water we finally make it to the pool. Naya and I set up our spot and Molli gets in the pool, We follow soon after.

"Hannah look!" Molli shouts before diving into the pool, doing a flip mid air. This kid is a daredevil.

After watching Molli do tricks and floating around for a while I get out and lay on the beach chair with my book. The water is great but only for a little while.

"Han" naya says while shaking me gently

"What?" I groan

"You fell asleep" she laughs

"Yeah" I say

"Are you okay?" She asks

"Fine" I say "got some stuff on my mind but nothing important"

"It is important" naya tells me "come to me when your ready"

I nod and pull my book back out. I miss Demi, I miss all of us being together. They're finalizing the divorce soon and it breaks my heart not only for them and the family but for Molli. She's still so little and doesn't deserve to see this.

"Hannah were gonna eat" Molli tells me

I put my book away and grab a sandwich with Molli. She goes on and on about who knows what; it's all nonsense but I can't help but laugh. After eating we clear out and head back home. It's been a great afternoon and most importantly Molli had a great time and got to see her mom.