Love

GUYSS I'M BACK!!!!

Molly and I are doing homeschooling now that way we don't have to deal with bullies. This is better in a lot of ways. Along with that Demi and Naya have been getting really close! Molly and I are betting on them getting married.

Molly's at her friend Sams house while I'm at the mall. Demi and Naya wanted to have time for themselves.

I started walking towards the food cart when I ran into someone.

"I am so sorry" I apologize

"It's alright" the person laughs

I look up to see the cutest boy ever.

"I'm Hannah" I tell him

"I'm austin" he replies

"Yeah... So... Sorry about that" I blush

"It's fine, really" Austin smiles

"Okay" I say

"So um are you here alone?" Austin asks

"Yeah, you?" I say

"Yeah. Wanna hang out?" He asks

"Sure!" I smile

We go down to the food court and austin orders us a pizza.

"So why are you alone?" He asks

"Moms busy, sisters at a friends, and I have no friends" I tell him

"Well now you have one" he smiles "and why would you want to go shopping with your mom?"

"She's like the coolest person ever" I tell him

"That's rare" he says

"It is" I laugh

Austin and I went to the arcade and started goofing off.

DEMI POV

Nayas taking me somewhere but she won't say where.

We go down this road and end up at a beach. We get out and start walking. The wind is blowing softly and the sand is warm against my feet. The Sky is gorgeous with the sun starting to set.

After walking a while Naya stops and gets down on one knee.

"Demetria Devonne Lovato I love you with all if my heart and have since the day I laid eyes on you and I'd like to spend the rest of my life with you" she says "will you do the honor of being my wife?"

"Of course I will" I say with a tear sliding down my cheek

Naya stood up and I pulled her in for a kiss.

"I love you Naya Rivera" I tell her

MOLLY POV

Mommy and Hannah are out and I'm at Sams. We're talking about the boys in our class. I just told her about this one boy who I think is really cute. His name is Danny. Sam thinks a boy named Troy is cute but I don't like him.

Hannah POV

Demi and naya just picked Molly and I up. They're making us sit on the couch and claiming they have something important to tell us.

"So girls" Demi says

"Demi and I are excited to tell you this" naya says

"We're engaged!" They say together

I jump up and scream "I knew it!"

"what's engaged" Molly asks

"They're getting married" I tell her

"Yay!" She yells

The four of us do a group hug. I'm pretty sure we're all really happy right now.

Well here's an update! I know it's probably pretty short but I really wanted to update for you guys.