Mothers Day

Molly and I are so lucky to have the mother that we have. Not even just because she's Demi Lovato, but because she is an incredible mom. We're going all out this year and showing how much we appreciate her. We're making her breakfast in bed, then having a huge cookout for her and Dianna for dinner. Of course we'll do other stuff in between, I have ideas but we're playing it by ear.

As of right now it's 6am and Molly and I are getting stuff out to make breakfast. We know how much Demi likes to work out so we have to do this before she gets up. I've started the bacon and eggs, Molly's getting plates and silverware.

"Will mommy want fruit?" She asks

"Probably, want to get her a bowl of fruit salad?" I ask

"Yeah" she says

Molly grabs the fruit salad and a bowl to put that together while I put some bacon and eggs on a plate. We grab a Tray to sit everything on and get ready to wake Demi up.

"Ready?" I ask Molly

"Ready" she says

We carefully bring the stuff in and sit it on the nightstand. Molly gets on the bed and shakes Demi.

"Morning pumpkin" she says groggily

"Morning mommy happy Mother's Day" mommy says

"Thank you baby girl" Demi says

"Mom we made you breakfast" I say and hand Demi the tray

"It looks amazing, thank you girls" Demi says

"You're welcome" we say

"Sissy will you make my plate?" Molly asks

"Yep" I say "mom do you need anything while I'm out there?"

"Nope I'm fine but thank you" she says

"Alright I'll be back" I say

I go out to the kitchen and put together a plate for Molly then a small plate for myself. When I get back I see Molly asleep and Demi taking a picture.

"She's a cutie" I state

"She sure is" Demi agrees

"Molly baby girl wake up" I say and shake her gently

"Huh?" She says

"I brought your breakfast" I laugh

"Oh, thanks" she says

Demi, Molly, and I eat breakfast in silence. A comfortable silence, nothing awkward. I know Molly wishes Naya were here but I have a gut feeling mom will be filing divorce papers any day.

"Han have you called your mom yet?" Demi asks

"Nah I don't wanna" I say

"I won't force you but you still should" Demi says

"Today's about you" I say "so what do you want to do?"

"Go back to sleep" She states

"Okay" I say "cmon Molly"

"No get up here with me" Demi says

I get up on the bed and cuddle up to Demi. She's got one kid on either side. We fall asleep for at least 2 hours before I wake up. It's about 10:00 now, I'm surprised Demi hasn't gotten up. I guess she's taking today as a day off.

Anyway I carefully get off the bed so I don't wake anyone up and go downstairs. I'm calling around to get Demi's presents together. I'm getting her a fruit bouquet and I have to pick up a painted family portrait.

"Hey kiddo" Demi says as she walks in the kitchen

"Hey mama" I say

"What are you up to?" She asks

"Nothing really" I say

"Do you want to go downstairs and work out with me?" She asks. We recently got some gym equipment set up that way we wouldn't have to go out.

"Sure, did you leave Molly a note?" I say

"Yep" she says

Demi and I go change into workout clothes then meet each other downstairs. I start out on a soul cycle bike while Demi starts on a treadmill. After we both go on each piece of equipment for 10 minutes we decide to stop. This gives me an hour until lunch.

I already called and made reservations at Demi's favorite restaurant so we'll go once I get the presents. As I'm getting dressed I get a call from both places saying I can come get them so I finish getting myself together then tell Molly to keep Demi busy. I run to the place where I got the painting done and pick that up then drive over to the edible arrangements place and grab the fruit flowers. By the time it's 12:30 and time to get ready to leave for lunch.

"Sissy it's lunch time are you ready?" Molly asks

"I am, is mommy?" I ask her

"Yeah" Molly says excitedly

"Alright let's go get her" I laugh

"Mommy" Molly yells as we walk in the family room

"We're going out for lunch come on" I say

"Girls you don't have to take me out to lunch" she says

"Well I already made reservations so yeah we do" I say

"Okay okay" Demi laughs

We all get in the car and I drive to the restaurant. We go in and straight to the table. After ordering I run out to the car and get the presents, I'll give them to Demi soon.

"Here's your food ladies" our waitress says and hands us our food

We take it and start eating, after a few minutes I grab the first present.

"Okay so this was Molly's idea I just had to get it" I say and Hand her the flowers

"I love it" Demi smiles "thank you Molly"

"You're welcome mommy" Molly says

"And I got you this" I say and hand her the painting. She starts tearing up then full on sobs. Molly and I pull her into a hug.

"You girls always do too much for me" she says

"You adopted us, we are forever greatly and this is how we show it" I say

"I'm one lucky mom" she says

"We're lucky kids" I say

After eating I drive us all back home. Dallas texted me saying Dianna isn't feeling well so we're going to do the dinner another night. Demi's going over to spend some time with her so Molly and I are staying home. I'm glad Demi had a great day today, i think Molly is too.

I thought of this Mother's Day night so it's late but whatever