Wedding

Naya and I are starting to plan our wedding. We want Hannah and Molly in on it too though. My idea is a beach theme whereas naya wants it in a church.

I guess I'll ask Hannah her opinion when she gets home. Molly walked downstairs so I'm going to ask her.

"Hey Molly" I say

"Yeah mommy" she replies

"Where should mommy and naya have a wedding?" I ask

"Beach" she says excitedly

"That's my girl" I smile

Molly goes outside to play and I watch her. A little while later I start making dinner and Hannah gets home.

"Hey Demz" she says

"Hey kiddo" I reply

"What's for dinner?" She asks

"Spaghetti" I state

"yum" Hannah smiles

"So I have a question for you" I say

"What is it?" She asks

"How should we do the wedding?" I ask

"Go somewhere romantic don't do a church wedding" Hannah tells me

"See that's what I want to do but Naya doesn't" I explain

"We'll talk to her about it I guess" Hannah says

I finished up making dinner then called everyone down.

"So Naya the girls don't really like the idea of a church wedding" I tell marissa

"Fine we won't do a church wedding" naya sighs

"Beach!" Molly exclaims

"We could make a really pretty beach wedding" I say in defense

"Fine" naya says

We finish dinner and the girls go upstairs while naya and I do the dishes.

In the morning naya goes to film for glee and I'm getting ready for the wedding. I got it set up and the family is making the cake and bringing food. The wedding is set for tonight since there wasn't much we had to do.

Instead of coming home, naya goes to her parents house to get ready. Hannah got ready then helped Molly and I. She's wearing a white knee length dress and curled her hair. Molly's wearing a cream colored dress and her hair is also curled. I'm wearing a suit since I'm the one who proposed and Hannah insisted on curling my hair too.

We head out the door and when we get to the beach we go to our set places. Naya appears and the wedding starts. She looks absolutely gorgeous walking towards me. We said our vows and kissed. I brought the girls up and we had a family photo done.

Today has been perfect and I wouldn't have it any other way.