Home Safe

I wake up to a bunch of guys looking at me... Creeps.

"Can I help you?" I say

One guy picks me up and throws me then they walk over and start kicking me. Once they're happy they leave and I crawl over to my guitar case. After I use it to help me stand up I grab it and limp away. Where I'm going is still a question but I'll figure it out.

I find myself by a pond in the woods there's a little bench and it's a nice place to sit and think, I'll stay here. I sit my guitar case down and get my phone out. There's about 80 missed calls from Demi and 100 texts. The whole family has tried getting ahold of me. Leah even tried getting ahold of me and ever since she moved in with Dallas we haven't talked.

After a while i realize I'm getting hungry but I shake it off I don't need food right now. My eyes start to droop so I decide to take a nap.

DEMI POV

I've been trying to get ahold of Hannah for a while now, everyone has. I wish she would pick up it's not like her to run off after we fight.

"Naya, Molly I'm going out to look for Hannah I'll be back" I call out

I grab my keys and run out the door. I start by going to the park, she goes there a lot. After looking all over I give up and start driving somewhere else.

HANNAH POV

I'm still by the pond but I'm starting to miss home. You're probably thinking you ran away why would you go back. Well I feel stupid for running off. I grab my stuff and start walking but not towards home. I miss home and want to go back but I can't, not yet. My feet carry me towards a neighborhood I haven't been to in quite a long time. I knock on a door and it's opened.

"Hannah?" Ms. Hilary asks

"Hi Ms. Hilary, is bea home?" I ask

"Yes she's up in her room go ahead up" ms Hilary tells me

I go up to Beas room and knock on her door.

"Hannah?!" Bea exclaims

"Hey" I smile

"How've you been?" Bea asks

"Pretty good, it's been quite a roller coaster" I laugh

"I bet" bea says "so what brings you here?"

"Demi and I got in a big fight so I ran away" I admit

"Hannah you have to go home" bea sighs

"I know" I frown

"Come on I'll walk you home" bea says

"Alright" I say

Bea and I head out and start walking to my house. I'm not thrilled about this but I know it would have to happen eventually. When we get to my house bea knocks on the door since I'm too scared to just walk in. Naya opens the door and pulls me into a hug.

"Where were you?" Naya asks

"She was with me" bea says quickly

"Oh alright" naya says

Naya goes back upstairs leaving bea and I here.

"Thanks for that" I say

"I didn't want you to get in trouble and I could tell you didn't know what to Say so no problem" bea says

"I'm scared of how Demi will react" I admit

"She'll be relieved more than anything" bea reassures me

"I sure hope so" I sigh

"She will" bea says

Bea heads home and I go up to my room. I text Demi letting her know I'm home safe then work on her birthday present.