Chapter 25: ILY, Wonho

[Changkyun's POV]

Days passed and Wonho grew closer with me and my mother. Wonho's been exerting so much effort learning more about our family, our daily routine and what happens inside the house. We go to school together and get back home together as always. Most of the time he would take me to the park or to the mall after school. He also brought the camera with him every time and would steal pictures of me while I eat or beam at the new things that welcomed us at the mall every time we go there. Right now, he's at my room, stressing himself to review for our upcoming exams.

"How did you get this one?"

He asked, referring to the math problem I answered earlier. After I solved the problem, I gave him the answer and asked him to show the solution on how I got the answer. Of course I'm sure that my answer is correct since I've been listening a lot to our math teacher which he didn't bothered to do. The only one he bothered during that time is me. He kept on poking my side with his pen and would whisper 'I love you' every time I try to stop him. He would just laugh silently, vibrating like a phone while watching me turn red.

"This one. Try to check this one."

I pointed at one of his solution line which looked different with how I solved it as far as I can remember. I glanced at him to check if he's absorbing everything that I had said but I only received frowns and groans from him. I just giggled at him, making him lose his focus. He turned to face me and smiled.

"Stop that. I can't concentrate."

He smiled at me, flashing his white set of teeth. I looked at the clock beside me. It read 12:28AM. I yawned in which after seconds he followed. I guessed that what our science teacher said might be true that if you yawned and someone close to you saw or heard you, there is an 85% chance that he or she will yawn too. I remembered that we have to wake up early later so I called it a night for us.

"Wonho. If you can't answer, let's just continue later. We need to wake up early."

He stretched his arms and legs, making the swivel chair move back.

"I can't. I need to get this so I'll be able to answer this kind of problems later at our Math exam."

I tried to get the pen out of his hand so we can rest but he only moved his hand away. I guessed he was really into it and that he needs to answer everything. He still has four questions to answer and his first question is not yet done. I tried to bribe him with anything, chocolates or hugs but it isn't working anymore like before.

"Wonho?"

"What?"

"If you answered everything before I fall asleep here on the table, I'll give you a kiss for every correct answer you'll make."

This should be the right time...

"That makes five kisses, right?"

He beamed at me, his eyes glistened as he smiled widely.

"Yeah."

I answered lazily. He held his head down on the questionnaire I gave him, eagerness evident in his face. I guess this kind of reward really gets him working hard in everything I want him to do. But I guess this one is really an effective way of letting him know that I love him too.

-

"Changkyun."

The person beside me shrugged my shoulders lightly. I groaned and scratched my head, slightly disappointed with my disturbed sleep. I looked at the clock beside me, it read 2:14AM.