Of Bathrooms and Moments

(continued from Of Tensions and Twists)

Jack's POV

The bathroom seemed to warm up with what I was doing. My head was thrown back against the wall, and I was biting my bottom lip hard.  I was stroking myself quickly, Trying to keep my moans quiet so nobody would hear me. I had made sure the door was locked, so I knew no one would be able to come in and see me like this.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door that made me freeze.

"Sean? Are you okay in there?" Came Mark's voice. After a moment I replied.

"Y-Yeah! I'm fine!" I called back. I stood up quickly not wanting to risk it, but almost fell over in the process. I shakily made my way to the sink and washed my hands, and I looked at myself in the mirror.(his pants are up now btw)

'Damn it Jack, what are you doing with yourself? You're dating Signe, and yet here you are, masturbatin' to some guy you met only a week ago!' the voice in my head said to me. 

Deciding that I had to go back out there, to Mark, I took one final look in the mirror and sighed. My eyes looked way more alive now than when I first got here. Like I just had sex...and it was really good. To soon I was reminded of the dream I had the night before and I groaned. How was I supposed to get through and hour of training with him if this dream keeps popping into my head.

'Just think of dead puppies Jack.'

Repeating the mantra in my head I opened the door to see Mark standing there with a slightly worried expression in his features. 

"Are you okay?" he asked again, his eyebrows furrowed in a worried expression. I nodded and smiled slightly, stepping slightly away. 

"I'm fine." I turned and walked away, back towards the stage. Mark caught up with me quickly, and there the stage loomed up in front of me. 

"We don't have to do this today, ya know. I can always have you work the floor."  Mark said quietly. I smiled slightly at him and shook my head no.

"I'm fine with learning this." I responded. His brown eyes shone in the overhead lights, making them seem more alive than usual. I jumped up onto the stage-this time not hitting my knee.

"So, what first?" I turned around and looked at Mark, who blushed suddenly and looked away. Which was...cute...in a way.

*QUICK  INSIGHT TO MARK'S MIND*

Damn, he's cute...

*BACK TO JACK*

"How about I just teach you how to make some drinks? You might end up working the bar soon." Mark leapt down from the stage gracefully, turning to me. Which made me suspicious. But I just shook it off and jumped off the stage.

"Alright." I responded. I followed him to the bar, a really nice one that had blue lights lighting up the alcohol. (picture above) I sat down on one of the bar stools, and Mark went behind the bar.

"Okay, the first one is just a simple Sex on the Beach, okay?" Mark turned around and pulled out a Smirnoff's Vanilla Vodka bottle, a Peach schnapps, and a bunch of little bottles of what I hoped was orange juice and some other type.

"1 1/3 ounce of Vodka..." Mark poured that into the tumbler.

"1 1/3 ounce of Cranberry juice..." so that's what that other bottle was full of.

"2/3 ounce of peach schnapps..."

"and 1 1/3 ounce of orange juice..." He dumped that into the tumbler as well. He looked up quickly and smiled before plunking some ice into the drink and popping the top on. He picked it up, and started vigorously shaking it. I just watched him, my head propped up on my left hand.

"There!" Mark poured the drink into a glass with a flourish, adding an orange to the edge of the glass. He set it down in front of me, and I picked up the drink and slurped up some of the drink. It had a sort of zingy taste on my tongue, and it was delicious. I smiled up a him, and he laughed slightly.

"You have some on your lip..." He pointed at my mouth. I laughed and licked it off my top lip, savoring the taste of the drink. When I looked back up, Mark was staring at my lip.

"What?" I asked him. I tilted my head to the side a little bit, kinda like Castiel would do in Supernatural when he was confused about something.

((DAMNIT CAS GET OUT OF HERE! *Cas disappears*))

"N-Nothing, Jack." That got my attention. I looked up at him suspiciously.

"How do you know my nickname?" I asked him. He blushed.

"Felix told me..." He trailed off, and I looked down at the drink Mark made me. I passed it to him with a smile, but he only pushed it away while shaking his head.

"You don't want any?" I said, picking up the glass again. He shook his head again.

"I'm allergic..." Mark laughed and pushed away from the counter, only to look at his watch. His laughter died.

"Oh fuck. We have to go open the doors. Lessons tomorrow?" Mark hurried over to the stage, grabbing his coat. I responded with a quick yes before cleaning up the stuff Mark used.

My shift seemed to be flying by quickly, until there was almost an hour left in my shift. and that's when I saw him. The man with blond hair and green eyes. He was looking around, probably trying to find someone. That was until I noticed he started making his way towards me. I acted like I didn't know he was walking towards me until he put his hand on the table I was washing off.

"So you're the shorty that's been talking to Mark." I looked up into those green eyes and all I saw was hate. This cold feeling passed through me, and I stood up straight.

"Who wants to know?" I asked him, turning around so I could go put my washcloth back. He followed me over to the bar.

"The name's Tyler. ((RANDOM NAME!!!!)) And I want you to stay away from Mark. Ya hear me?" I looked up at this so called Tyler and frowned.

"And if I don't?" I asked coldly.

"Then I'll kill you." He pulled out a knife from his pocket and flicked it open. "So stay away." He stood up and left, leaving me terrified.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TADA!!!! New chapter, just for you! I've got another one in the work right now, so hopefully I'll have that one up soon as well. 

AND AS ALWAYS, I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER...BUH BYE!!!!!!!