Halloween Special Part 1

Ta-da! A glorious Halloween special because it's October...otherwise known in my life as Spooptober!!! So gather up some popcorn, grab a blanket, snuggle up and enjoy.

Also, this is kind of based off of Jacksepticeye's first video of Sister Location, with AntiSeptic showing up.

And I'm uploading this because the other chapter is taking forever to write....

:3 Love y'all my little reader-chans!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack knew something was wrong when he first sat down to record the Sister Location. His head was pounding and he felt slightly dizzy. Probably from him still being slightly sick. But he needed to get the video done, for his subscribers. So he shook it off, loading up the game and setting up his recording equipment. Jack then hit record, clearing his throat slightly before shouting

"TOP OF THE MORNIN' TO YA LADDIES! My name is Jacksepticeye and welcome to Five Nights at Freddy's Sister Location!"

The recording went on smoothly, but when Jack played beck the video something strange was happening. Random parts of the video would show flashes of a darker version of himself.

"No..." Jack mumbled to himself, horror visible on his face. Jack's headache came back full force, the blinding pain thudding through his head.

It slowly faded away, leaving Jack, who was now curled up into a fetal position on the floor, shivering. He felt...strange. Different. Cold. Jack slowly stood up, and if anyone were looking at him you would call him a monster...a demon. His eye color was no longer a beautiful blue, but now a terrifying jet black, blocking out any color, including the sclera of his eye. His mouth curved up into a malicious, sinister grin. And then Jack blinked, his eye color immediately returning to the blue that everyone knew and loved. But his eyes were wide in terror.

"Anti..." Jack gasped out. He was breathing hard, panic quaking his body. He sat back down his chair, and finished up editing. He didn't want Robin to see Anti. And yet...Jack felt a sudden urge to talk to Mark. Almost in a trance, he pulled up Skype(c), typed in his username and password, and checked to see if Mark was online. He was.

Jack clicked on Mark's username and typed

Jackaboy: Hey :P

A few seconds later Mark responded.

Markimoo: Hey Jack! Hows it going?

Jackaboy: eh...

Markimoo: Whats wrong?

Jackaboy: Just haven't been feeling all that great :|

Markimoo: Well, I hopy ou feel better

Markimoo: hope you* :P

Jackaboy: ...Can we skype?

The answer came a few minutes later.

Markimoo: Sure.

A few moments later Mark's Skype icon, a cute picture of Tiny Box Tim, popped up on Jack's screen. He clicked answer, and Mark's cheerful smile appeared on the computer monitor. Jack felt a fresh wave of pain spike through his temples. He put his head down and groaned.

"Whoa, hey Jack, what's wrong?!" Mark exclaimed worriedly. Jack could hear Mark's voice echo through his headphones. The pain slowly started to ebb, but Jack knew that Anti was coming back. The strange feeling he felt before had begun in his belly, slowly spreading up through his body. Jack looked panicked up at Mark, trying to say something to the boy in front of him.