Of Discussions and Among... Other Things

"Mark?" I glance over at the male in question, his eyes transfixed by the movie we were watching.

"Yeah?" He looks over at me, a smile plastered on his lips. I can't help but smile back at him.

"Are we ever going to start up training again? Just wondering." I ask. He thinks for a moment, contemplating it.

"If you want. I mean, we don't have to."  he responded. I nodded, laying back down and cuddling up to him further. We were just having a relaxing day today, hanging out before work. I mean, the club was fun to work at and all, and I had become good friends with some of my coworkers, but sometimes a break is needed, ya know? Mark leaned over and pressed a kiss to my cheek, making me blush and let out a small chuckle.

Mark responded in kind by leaning over more and burying his face in my neck, sending butterfly kisses up and down. I laughed, trying to get away from the onslaught of kisses.

"Mark, stop!" I exclaimed. Mark laughed and pulled away,turning his attention back to the TV. It wasn't a very interesting part of the film, and besides.... Mark didn't seem to want to continue watching. Obviously his mind was on other things, since his hand was resting lightly on my thigh. His thumb stroked up and down softly, sending a slight tingle through me. Every few minutes his gaze would flicker to me, then back up to the television.

"Something on your mind?" I eventually ask. He glances down at me before smiling and shaking his head. His thumb had stilled against my thigh, frozen against my flesh.

"No. Just enjoying the movie..." He trailed off as he looked back up at the TV before looking back.

"Are you sure? You keep looking at me." He raised an eyebrow.

"So I can't look at my gorgeous boyfriend?" I blushed and looked away, embarrassed.

"That's fine... It just seemed like you wanted to ask me something." I said quietly. It was quiet between us for a moment, only the sound of our movie playing in the background. I heard a small "Fuck it.." before I suddenly found Mark's mouth pressed against mine. My eyes widened before they fell shut, my arms wrapping around him as I kissed him back. He pulled me closer by the belt loops onto his lap, where he tucked his hands into my back pockets. I gasped into his mouth, tugging on his bottom lip with my teeth. He groaned, pulling me hard against him.

"M-Mark..." I pulled away, my forehead pressed against his.

"Are you okay? If I went to-" I cut him off by kissing him deeply. He returned it easily, tugging on my bottom lip.

"I'm fine, Mark. Really, I want this." I tell him, a small, shy smile forming on my lips. Mark smiles softly before leaning forward and kissing me lightly. As he's kissing me, I slide one of my hands down his chest to the hem of his white t-shirt, slipping my hands underneath. Mark gasped slightly into my mouth.

"Jesus your hands are cold." He mumbled into my mouth, causing me to smile and pull away slightly. I then kissed my way down to his throat, nipping at the skin. Mark groaned and tilted his head back, allowing me to bite down on the sensitive spot on his neck. He gasped out, his fingers tightening on my waist, making my shiver delightfully. I pull away, looking at the already forming bruise on his collarbone, smirking slightly. 

Our lips joined together again lovingly, an exploring kiss that leaves me breathless in a way that's I've almost never felt before. Not with Signe, not with my other girlfriend who lived in Korea. There was just something that made me turn to putty in Mark's arms, leaving me wanting more. Mark pulled away slightly, brushing his lips against my cheek, then jawline, before leaning forward to tug on my earlobe. I inhaled sharply, tilting my head slightly.

Just then, my phone decided to go off. I groaned and pulled away, pulling out of my pocket.

Pewds

I shook my head and turned it on silent, putting it down on the coffee table behind me. I smiled sheepishly at Mark.

"Sorry.." Mark grinned back and pecked me on the cheek.

"It's okay. Nothing important I hope?" He asked, a question on his features.

"Probably not. Now where were we?" I pulled Mark forward and brought our lips back together. We were only kissing for a second before my phone made a loud buzz against the glass. I pulled away again frustrated and looked at the caller ID.

Pewds

I sighed and answered it, putting the phone to my ear.

"Yeah?" I said, trying not to let the frustration show in my voice.

"Jack! Oh my god, finally. I-is Mark with you?" I look at Mark with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah, why?" I reply.

"Put the p-phone on speaker. Please." I complied and put the phone on speaker, holding it in front of us.

"Okay, what's up Felix?"

"Mark.... It's Daniel." Mark's eyes widen and he looks at me.

"What happened?" he asks, worried.

"He....He died. Last night." I look up at Mark, who was frozen, tears in his eyes.

"How?" I ask quietly.

"Suicide. T-they found him and r-rushed him to the hospital.... They took him off of life support last n-night..." Tears were flowing down Mark's face.

"T-the funeral is next w-week, if you wanna come. Just text me when you can." Felix said quietly before he hung up, the phone shutting off. I look up at Mark, who's quietly trying to stop his tears.

"Oh, Mark." I embrace him, and that's when he breaks. He sobs into my shoulder, the room quiet besides his cries. I rub his back, stroking circles into his skin.

"I'm so sorry Mark..." A few tears escape me too. Daniel Kyre was one of Mark's closest friends. I knew that he, Daniel and two other friends Matt and Ryan, all shared a house together. I had even met them a few times, and they seemed so carefree and happy. But now Daniel.....

What's going to happen now?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody! I am sooooo sorry for being super late with this chapter, I've had MASSIVE writer's block. But here's the next chapter!

Now this is a really heavy topic with Daniel. I know that I've been writing about this topic, what with self harm and suicide in the mix, but I've never really brought it to light. Well now I am.

I just recently went through the videos on Mark's channel involving Cyndago. I remembered Daniel, and what had happened. Daniel was a huge inspiration for me and seeing him go... It broke me. So when I rewatched those videos, I had to put him in my story. Even if it wasn't that big of a part, it still matters to me. 

If any of you guys are feeling this way, please please PLEASE, do not hesitate to come talk to me. Even if I'm just some stranger on the internet who writes really shitty stories, I'm still here if anyone needs to talk. About anything. We can talk about you're favorite color, or books you like to read. If you just need someone to talk to, and for someone to listen to you, I'm here.

Well... I don't know how the long the wait will be for the next chapter, but until then...

I love you all, stay wonderful. Bye.