Of Glances and Gazes

My shift that night was honestly brutal. The worst it had been since I started working at Hard Love, the main room filled with people. I bussed tables quickly, weaving around customers, trying to deliver food and drinks to them. At one point, as I side stepped to get out of the way of a customer, only to have another run straight into me. The drink in my hand now covered the front of my t-shirt, my white t-shirt that was the club's uniform.

"Shit, fuck, I'm so sorry dude!" the guy shouted to me, just barely heard over the music. I only nodded my head to him and turned away, rushing towards the back where I could wash off. Once there however, Mark stood just inside bathroom, washing his hands. Mark looked up to me as he walked through the door, taking in the spilt drink and my obviously visible chest from underneath the damp clothing.

"What happened?" Mark asked concerned. I only shook his head and smiled.

"A customer bumped into me by accident." I brushed it off calmly, feeling the liquid that stained my shirt start to become slightly sticky from my body heat.

"Ah fuck, it's all sticky!!!" I ran a piece of my shirt fabric between my fingers, some of the drink sticking to my hand. I reached up and pulled my shirt off, leaving my chest bare, and what looked like a very anxious Mark across from me.

"What?" I asked him curiously. Mark only laughed awkwardly and scratched at his arm.

"I-It's nothin'." He coughed out. And then I knew. He was getting bothered with me having no shirt on.

"Are ya suuuuurrreeee?" I asked in a teasing voice, slowly drawing closer to him. When we were only a few inches apart, I pulled him by his shirt into a kiss. It was rough his mouth crushed against mine and his hands gripping my waist tightly, holding me against him. His mouth moved from mine to my neck, sending butterfly kisses up and down. My head fell back, allowing him more access, a soft moan escaping. His kisses moved up just to where he was able to whisper in my ear.

"Let's go get you a new shirt, yeah?" His voice was a husky, deep tone that made me shiver. I nodded slowly, following him out of the bathroom. The song Gimme More by Britney Spears was on, with two girls up on the stage.  My gaze was torn from them though when I was pulled into Mark's office, the door shutting behind us. Mark let go of my hand, only to move towards his desk.

"Come here." He stated this, and I wandered over to him. He turned around and faced me, a white shirt in his hand. He handed it to me with a small, comforting smile playing on his lips. I pulled it on over my head, dropping it over my chest. I smile back at Mark, grateful for the shirt.

"Thanks Marki..." Mark's smile grew into a confused grin. I laughed.

"New nickname?" He asked, stilled confused. I nodded.

"New nickname." I turned to leave, but just before I took a step forward, Mark pulled me back to him and kissed me. We kissed for only a moment, a quick peck before we pulled away.

"I gotta go back to work, but I see you after, yeah?" I said quietly, trying not to ruin our small moment. He nodded and released me from his grasp, allowing me to return to my shift.

The rest of my shift consisted of me mostly washing down tables...and thinking of Mark.

-----------------------------------------------------------

TA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I need your guy's help????? I'm kinda running out of ideas for this story but I wanna keep it going... And of course I've already got a sex scene ready to post but I don't want to do it so soon after they JUST started their relationship, ya know? SO HELP ME OUT HERE!!!!!!!!!

Just comment something to base the next chapter on and I'll pick one.... or whatever.

AND I WILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES....IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!!!!!!!! BUH BYE!!!