Of Kisses and Revealed Feelings

They were soft. Our lips moved together, gently, almost if they were embracing. Then Mark tangled a hand in my hair and deepened the kiss, pulling me closer, almost to where i was sitting on his lap. I had a hand placed on his chest, the other on his shoulder, loving every moment of it. His teeth trapped my bottom lip, causing my to gasp slightly and lean into the kiss more.

God he was a good kisser. But sadly, do to lack of air, we pulled away, looking at each other. And I only smiled, biting my lip slightly, before glancing away.

"Sorry..." I said quietly, though I wasn't. I wanted more, to taste his lips again, the slight mint on his breath. It was as if he caused me to go into a drunken state while kissing him. And I loved it.

"It's okay...I mean, I kissed you back and all.." Mark laughed lightly, and when I looked back at his, his face was slightly tinted pink from blushing.

"Honestly though, ever since you walked in that door the first time, I couldn't stop thinking about you. Your laugh, your smile, the way your accent becomes more pronounced sometimes." His face got redder, and he looked away. And that's when I smiled.

"When then I guess I can say I feel the same way....though I didn't realize it until I walked in here." Mark looked back at me again with a half smile.

"Thank God you did though." Mark's smile grew, and before I knew it, I was kissing him again. I wrapped my arms around his throat, tugging him closer, until I was actually sitting on his lap. The piano cover was down, and I sat back against it, the small of my back pressing into it. His hands were tangled in my hair, tugging on it slightly. I groaned into his mouth quietly. He pulled away, leaving my questioning before he attached his lips to my neck. Searching for my sensitive spot.

There he found it, the place where your neck met your jaw on the left side. I gasped out and grabbed his arms, exposing my throat to him. He abused that spot, nibbling and biting at the flesh at my throat,making me bite my lip and moan quietly.

"D-don't you have to go?" He pulled away, his eyes wide.

"Shit!" He checked his watch, realizing that it was ten minutes before opening time. He sighed, and looked at me apologetically.

"I do. But I do have to know one thing... Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked. My heart leaped, and left my feeling giddy and happy. I nodded happily, a smile on my face.

"I'd love to." I said. He smiled and leaned down, giving me a quick kiss before leaving the room. And I sat there, at the piano.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D

OMG I LOVED WRITING THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!

Yay Mark and Jack are together now!!! But that doesn't mean there's no more drama!!!

I WILL SEE YOU ALL....IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! BUH-BYE!!!!!!!!!

p.s. Do you know how long it took me to find a good enough song for this chapter, like holy shit. Just pretend Mark is singing this to Jack.....