Ch.16. Zora Tunic

Hyrule plaza when entering into it was filled with life and people talking, laughing, and giggling among each other. Link was calling your name as you high tailed it. You knew the boy didn't have much time and his life span you could feel was on a limit... going down each passing second.

You accidentally bumped into a castle guard. "HEY! WATCH WERE YOU'RE GOING!"

"Sorry!" You called back as a smile appeared on your face. It was good to have a human reaction and not the twilight realm were there wasn't any reaction at all.

The food markets near the bar were making your mouth water, but the
Zora prince was important right now as you jumped off the stairs as Link finally catches up to you as you entered into the bar, only to stop and almost run into a small old man.

He had huge glasses around his small eyes and a bad back by the looks of it. He simply scoffed and walked away mumbling under his breath.

You growled. "What was his problem...?"

"Wait doctor! If something isn't done this child will..." llia yelled out while running towards the door.

The sight of llia made your heart jump in happiness knowing she was safe, because you now knew the feeling of having a lost sister, the pain of being away from her. "l-llia?"

Her head turned towards you, but simply waved it off as if your voice didn't matter to her. Link broke the tension to help.

"I missed you, llia." Link rose his voice to make sure llia heard.

She simply shook her head at him and walked towards the Zora prince. This behavior confused you but you didn't say anything and let Link be confused still.

"Well, this isn't good. A human doctor won't do, huh..." The woman, Telma, mumbled while staring with a mothers care at the Zora prince.

llia didn't say anything and rested her head on the table. Her back hitched up and down, which was her way of her trying not to cry. You gave her a small smile and stroked her back. "Everything will be alright."

"That old coot reminded me of a shaman in Karkariko village. He tended to Gorons and Zoras..."

llia rose up her head and suddenly jumped towards the woman, making you jump slightly at her reaction. "Is it true? Perhaps we can take him there!"

"Inadvisable! Too dangerous!"

You turned to find five Hyrule guards standing behind you. "But we can't turn a blind eye to a pretty girl in need either! Yes! We better escort you! Right, boys?" They all broke out into cheering.

You rolled your eyes at him. Men can be so weird and funny at the same time. Telma smirked at the five guards. "Well isn't that nice? Five brave young men wanting to take you back to a village with beasts out into the fields? We'll be safe now."

The sound of clanking was heard as when you turned to look all but the small guard was there. He finally realized what had happened, picked up his lance, and made his best effort racing out of there. You broke out into a laughing fit as Telma had an ugly growl frown on her face.

"COWARDS! Don't EVER show your faces here again!"

Telma huffed off the rest of her steam before finally noticing Link. He was in a daze about something until Telma broke him out of it. "Oh my, looks like we got one more swordsman left."

Link cheeks turned into a tint of blush. "Me?"

"Yes you! Not only that, but it looks like this brave young man will escort us."

"I'll help too!"

Telma turned and faced you. "Now we have two brave young souls with us. The gods must be answering are prays."