Ch.22 The Snowy Yeti Moutain

"We need to go to Zora's domain."

Link suddenly stopped in his tracks by me. It looked like he needed some more sleep because the rings around his eyes were getting slightly darker, but I couldn't blame him with all the stuff were going through now.

"Why Zora's domain?"

"Because I can feel it's where we need to go."

"Alright then. You lead the way this time."

"Wait!" I stopped in my tracks making Link bump into me, but I didn't feel it as the gears in my head were going off. "We need to talk to the prince of Zora's first! Maybe... I don't know!"

"Just pick one already!"

"U-ummm Prince of Zora's!"

Midna sighed as she came out from Link's shadow. "You are so wishy-washy. Let's go to the prince. I think he has information for us to where we can enter in through the mountains."

"That is a good point." Link spoke up, "But is he awake and healthy enough to tell us where it is?"

"He should be. We won't know if we don't go there."

Midna nodded and transported us to Karariko village. Being transported by Midna felt really weird because when you were transported your body broke off into tiny pieces and went through a very narrow passage way. Then the second weirdest part was when you were re-pieced together.

It always gave me shivers down my spine afterwards, but I ignore the jelly feeling of my legs as we jogged to the graveyard. Link was following me and ever since the curse came onto me I've been feeling where we need to go to things. It was like the curse was slowly giving back my powers as a goddess again.

Strange to think and say that, but I think it was true. Maybe getting this curse wasn't so bad... but bad enough for Link's life on the line. Honestly... I don't know what to do anymore... I can't even look at Link anymore without getting a stab of guilt.

"(y/n) are you sure this is the right way?"

Link's voice made me suddenly jump. I can't be thinking about this stuff right now, I'll figure this out on my own... make sure to keep Link and myself alive. "Yep! Just follow me through this hole."

I bent down and started crawling through the hole. The dampness in the air was really dense around my hair as it stood up a bit, but over by the other side was the Zora prince. We swam over to him as he waited for up to come over to the other side.

"Are you two Link and (y/n)?" The young prince asked, "My mother came to me in a dream... she showed me an image of what you looked like."

I bowed for him. "Yes we are, and may your mother rest in peace."

A kind smile came over his face. "Thank you. I must thank you for all you've have done. If there is anything I can do for you please just ask."

"Well can you just answer us this? Do you know where we can enter the snowy mountains right by your domain? We need to get there and it's important."

His face drifted off into thought. "Hmm... the man-beast of the snowy white mountain... perhaps? But more importantly it's the red fish it always holds. It must be a reekish. It's a rare specimen found only in the Zora village. You'll need a special type of coral to catch it. Luckily for me I have this coral, it's my earring."

I looked at his earring as he took it off. It was in the shape of a fish hook with it being pure white and tiny coral blue pieces studded inside it. It was truly a wonderful piece of coral to be this beautiful. "Thank you, Zora prince!"