Chapter 12: Blazekit

Moons have passed since the battle against the dog. Since then, everything had gone back to normal and the rouge attacks had slowed to a halt. Flamestrike walked over to Cinderfeather, who was laying by the pond. "Hey!" He called, walking over to her. "Hey." She responded, deep in thought. "What's wrong?" Flamestrike asked. "I'm pregnant." Cinderfeather sighed. Flamestrike was initially taken aback, but quickly recovered and started purring. "Well, I can't wait to see what our kits look like." He purred. "Same here." Cinderfeather responded.

A moon later, the kit was born. "Flamestrike, you can come in now. And congratuations." Sootpurr purred. "Thanks." Flamestrike said, walking into the den. He saw Cinderfeather, purring, and their three kits cuddled up to her, all of them sleeping. Flamestrike purred and nuzzled Cinderfeather. "Well, what should we name the kits?" Flamestrike asked. "I'm thinking Blazekit, Stonekit, and...." Flamestrike pauses. "You name the last one." He purred. "Leafkit?" She suggested. "Sounds good to me." Flamestrike responded. "Blazekit, Leafkit, and Stonekit it is, then." Flamestrike said, laying down and nuzzling Cinderfeather, unable to remember a time where he was happier than now.