Chapter 16: Torturing Podzol

"So, you have a kit now? Congratulations!" Podzol purred. "Yep! Three of them!" Flamestrike responded. "Great StarClan, how many rounds did you go for to get that many!?" Blackclaw said. "Um... no-wait, WHAT!?" Flamestrike said, suddenly blushing at Blackclaw's comment. "If you got three kits, you must have REALLY enjoyed it." Appletail smirked. "Sh-Shut up!" Flamestrike said, glancing around nervously. "Oh, is this how you torture Flamey?" Blackclaw said, smirking. "HEY!! ONLY CINDER CAN CALL ME 'FLAMEY'!!!!" Flamestrike yells at her. Meanwhile, Podzol was laughing like crazy in the background. "Is that so?" Blackclaw smirked. "Probably only because she gave him the time of his life." Appletail smirked. "T-THIS ISNT F-FAIR!!!!" Flamestrike stammered, blushing madly.

"Oh, no, what we're doing now is fair. What ISN'T is this." Blackclaw purred, suddenly rubbing herself against him. "G-Gah!" Flamestrike jumped away from her. "WHAT THE H-HELL WAS THAT ABOUT!?" Flamestrike stammered. "Oh, you know. Just showing you what isn't fair." "DAMN RIGHT IT ISN'T FAIR!!" Flamestrike blushed. Blackclaw laughed. "Well, I need to go talk to Scorchfur. I'll see you at the border." Blackclaw said before dissapearing. "Convenient timing, since I NEED A BUSH THANKS TO HE-oh, thank StarClan, there's one right there!" Flamestrike said, quickly running into the bush. A while later, he comes out and goes back to the group. "Well. That was... embarrassing, to say the least." Flamestrike said, blushing. "Hey Flame, could you go back in the bush? I need to talk to Podzol." Appletail said. "Um... sure." Flamestrike said, and he padded off. Another while later, Appletail walked over to the bush. "Okay, you can come out now." Flamestrike got back out. "Ok, we good to keep going?" He asked. "Yep." Appletail responded, and they went on their way.

Podzol walked over to Flamestrike. "Um... Flamestrike... er... I s-saw..." He said, blushing. Flamestrike blushed, but got an evil idea and smirked. "Jealous?" He asked. "Wha-I-Er-SHUT UP!!!" Podzol said, blushing madly. "Oh, is that a 'yes' I hear?" Flamestrike said smirking. "N-no..." Podzol blushed. "But you didn't say no..." Flamestrike smirked. "S-Shut up!!" Podzol stammered.

"What's going on back here?" Appletail asked, falling back to the other two. "Oh, Podzol here is jealous of me." Flamestrike smirked. "I-I s-saw why he n-needed the b-bush..." Podzol stammered. Appletail laughs. "Really?" "And when I asked if he was jealous, he didn't say no!" Flamestrike laughed like crazy. Appletail purred. "You immature toms." "I know." Flamestrike laughed. "No need to tell me that."

Along the entire way back, Flamestrike kept torturing Podzol. At one point they caught a large rabbit. "Want this piece?" Appletail offered the largest piece to Podzol. "No thank you." He responded. "I'm not suprised. Podzol isn't used to having big things." Flamestrike smirked. "YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!!" Podzol growled playfully. "You're not exactly the largest cat here, so I don't find you intimidating." Flamestrike purred. "StarClan, damn it, Flamestrike!" Podzol said, laughing. "You know I am NEVER going to let go of that." Flamestrike smirked. "Yeah.... I should have just said 'no.'" Podzol said. "Actually though, are you jealous?" Flamestrike raised an eyebrow. "Nah, not really, I don't particularly care honestly." Podzol purred.

"Well, we're here." Flamestrike said as they walked into camp. "Why do you want to be here, anyway?" Flamestrike asked. Podzol turned to face him. "Flame, remember when I said that clan life wasn't for me?" Podzol said. "Yeah, what about it?" Flamestrike responded. "Well, I changed my mind. I'm joining RiverClan."