Chapter 22: Vs Shattered

Flamestrike was in the clearing when he saw Shatteredheart walking out of camp. "Shattered!" He called, running over to him. "What?" He asked. "Could we talk?" Flamestrike asked. "Um...." Shattered thought for a moment. "Sure." They headed out of camp and stopped in a clearing. "Well?" Shattered asked.

"Well, three things. One-thank you for helping with the kits while I was on that journey." Flamestrike said. Shattered was suprised by the compliment. "Well... no problem?" Shattered said, confused. "By the way, that is the ONLY compliment you are going to get." "Um... okay..." Shattered responded.

"Two-You taught my kit a death move!" Flamestrike said. "What!? No, I didn't!" Shattered defended himself. "Ask Blazepaw. She'll tell you you did." Flamestrike said. "I'm sorry, you're wrong on that one. I taught her some moves, but no-wait, are you talking about the move where you kick a cat up in the air?" Shattered asked. "That's the one." Flamestrike said. "DAMN! I forgot that was a death move until now. Sorry." Shattered said. "Eh, water under the bridge. She's supposed to know now anyway. Number 3 is what you SHOULD be sorry about." Flamestrike said.

"I'll get to the point. You raped Cinder and caused her grief that made me lose her as a mate!" Flamestrike growled. "Ok, I didn't rape her. She consented." Shattered said. "She was emotionally distressed at the time! She was just looking for a way to feel better for that moment! And yes, she felt HORRIBLE afterwards!" Flamestrike said. "So? Does it matter if she was distressed? She still said yes." Shattered said.

"The first time, yes!" Flamestrike said. "I'll have you know both Cinder and I had ma-" "I mean the first time specifically you two were together! Not the first time you mate in general." Flamestrike said. "I thought you would have known this by now!" "Apparently not." Shattered replied. "And she seemed to enjoy it." He smirked. "Ok, here's how it went down. She was distressed so she said yes. For however long it lasted, she enjoyed it. After that, she regretted it and hates herself now!" Flamestrike yelled at him. "Ok, maybe, but I'll tell you one thing: She had some of the loudest-" "Alright, nope, stopping you right there." Flamestrike interrupted, a blush appearing on his face. "Admit it, it's true!" Shattered said. "I hope you burn in hell." Flamestrike said, blushing and frustrated at Shattered. Flamestrike went to his den and fell asleep.