Part 4-lashes

Alexander wakes up first, he always does,it's his internal clock. But today he wishes that the clock had been set forwards a few hours when he rises he's wrapped, shirtless in John's arms. He feels John angels his head down to give Alexander a kiss on the top his his head,

"Goodmorning beautiful" John whispers to Alexander. Alexander pulls himself closer into John's arm,s

"I never want this to end, but there is so much i have to do" Alexander says with a sigh. John whined, asking him to stay longer. Alexander honestly never want to leave the little world that was the couch, it was just them, two men, entwined together, two people who were magnets to each other. The type of magnet that was almost impossible to pull apart, but when they did, yo felt empty.

"I'll make breakfast!" John exclaims, just like the morning before.

"NO!" Alexander says in a playful tone.

"Okay" John says with a chuckle, understanding that the breakfast he had made the morning before was horrendous. 

"I'll take a shower!" John says with a smile and happily walks out of the room into his bathroom.  Alexander grins and waltz into the kitchen,  he scrambles some eggs, and grilled a few sausages.  Alexander hears the water turn off and jogs go Johns room wanting to surprise him. 

Alexander position himself in the corner, looking down and his feet, so John doesn't see him at first.  John walks out, of the bathroom and puts on boxers and sweatpants, assuming that it would be another lazy day.  Alexander looks up, yesterday morning he thought Johns back was bad, but now there was even more long strokes, some of them looked puffy and scabbed over.

"Oh John..." Alexander stands up and walks over to John, placing a hand lightly on the back of his shoulder.  John jumped, he spun around staring Alexander in the eyes horrifically. 

"What happened to you, I'm sorry I saw new one's yesterday and I didn't ask." Alexander trails off.

Alexander knew everything about John, including his fathers homophobia.  And how he used to lash John's back with a belt when his father, Henry, got mad or saw him with another boy. 

John looked at Alex and started to cry.  He fell into Alexander's arms, Alexander pulled him close finally understanding why John refused to take his shirt off last night.

"Where did those new ones come from? They weren't there yesterday? What's been happening...is h-he back? John?" Alexander pulls John closer to him, John nods.

}{

After almost an hour and a half of sitting there crying, and rocking back and rocking back and forth in Alexander's arms, John was ready to talk.
"U-uh well Henry, u-uh my dad, uh Henry. about two weeks ago called me, told meet him or els.  I drove down to my childhood home, you know when I was gone gone for a while, well he asked about my life.  I thought I was safe to t-t-tell him. But no every day it was more strikes that the last.  When I was to leave he f-f-f-followed me."  He began to sob.  Alexander didn't want to pry but some of those look pretty new, like inflicted yesterday new.  He lights ran his hand trough John's curly hair, pulling him closer and kissing his forehead.

"You may not be ready to tell me, but how long has this been going on, a lot of those look really new.  Also we're is your fa-, um erm, Henry staying?"  Alexander was never really good at consoling people, he always asked to many questions and talked too fast. 

John just sat there in silence, he knew that Alexander was trying to help, but there was a reason that he didn't tell Alexander in the first place.  In stead he stood up and put on a t-shirt, leaving Alexander staring at him with misty eyes.  John then walked out into the living area, noticing the cold breakfast food he grabbed a power bar and some coffee.  John plopped down in the couch, wrapped himself in a blanket and then called to Alexander, who was still sitting dumbfounded on Johns bed

"What do you want to watch?".  Alexander strode out of the room, a look of anger smeared across his face.

"Um, you pick, I'm gonna got to the store and pick up breakfast and a few things" he picks up his jacket and his keys on the way out and walks down to hall to the parking garage.

John and Alexander had a car, but they never really used it.  It was old and broken down so they usually either walked to took a cab where they needed to get.  But Alexander had something important he had to do and nothing could stop him.

Alexander looked down a that letter that he had stolen from John's dresser it said,

Dear Jakey,
You obviously couldn't handle being alone I the city without being a little fa***t so I'm staying in a near by motel.  I have purchased a phone and whenever you get a text from the number, you need to be here.  In three weeks I will go back home but you are to continue therapy, just with a different therapist.  If you disagree I have no choice but to move you back down here because I cannot financially support you.
-Henry Laurens.

The letter was dated for two and a half weeks ago, so Alexander had a little time to find Henry.  He drove to every motel in the area, going furthest to closet.  At the third one he was feeling discouraged but kept up with his routine.  Alexander walked horridly up to the front desk and asked

"Um is my fathers in town he said he was staying in this motel, but he didn't give me a room number, uh I feel so stupid but his names Henry, Henry Laurens.  Is there any way you could see where he's staying." The lady at the front desk dose some typing and then tells him,

"Oh yes right here, room 19" Alexander thanks her and walks out to find the door marked 19.

A/N sorry for making this so long, but I hoped you like it so far😊