Part 22-slow dancing

Booth Alexander and John could hardly believe what had happened over the course of only a few weeks.  They went from being best friends to realizing they were soul mates.  And as they slowly danced in the candle light they never wanted this feeling to go away.

But it almost did when there was a loud pounding on the door.

"Hey, why is the door locked?" Peggy yelled from the other side.  Alexander rolled his eyes and walked across the room to open the door.

"Because we don't want creeps like you breaking in." He said rolling his eyes.  Peggy was going to throw some shade when she looked around and realized what was going on.

"Holly fuck..." she said "are you fucking engaged." she cheered and gave Alexander a huge hug. 

"Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod, my best friends are getting married!" John walked up and Peggy pulled him into the hug. 

"I just wanted to hang out because my sisters are being annoying but, ohmygod!" She paused
"Ooh I'll get going, and give you guys some privacy." She elbowed John and wiggled her eye brows. 

When Alexander closed the door booth of the men broke out laughing.  John was the firstborn to stop, and he quieted Alexander with a strong kiss on the lips.  Alexander kissed back and they fell onto the couch.  Alexander pulled off his shirt and John followed, he ran his hands up and down John's chest.  John pulled out Alexanders sleek ponytail and ran his fingers the his hair.  Alexander kissed down John's neck and around his jawline.  John scooped up Alexander and carried him into their bedroom, he almost ran into the wall because he was too distracted with the kiss.

Right before things were about to heat up and further, there was a quick knock at the door.  John groaned

"Just ignore it." Alexander said in between kisses.  They were doing just that when the sharp knocks came again.  Alexander looked up at john with big eyes as John climbed off to go answer the door.  He was the only one with pants, so it only made sense.

John threw the door open "geez Pegg, I though you went away!" He said, without looking who it was.  When John looked down thee stood a fear stricken Eliza.

"I-I'm pregnant" she stammered.

~~~~~~~~
I know this is really short, but I wanted to end it on a cliff hanger so...but I'll be updating super soon!  Also S/O to literally everyone who's ever opens this book, you make my life awesome!!---Kaay