Part 33-a kiss

Angelica had been hanging out with Thomas lately, she still didn't trust him completely, she had no reason to forgive him. when ever she went over to his apartment to watch a movie, Angelica sat not completely relaxed on the large couch and Thomas sat quietly across the room on a lounge chair.

That night Angelica was headed over again, but this time to play a board game and watch another episode of their current netflix series. Angelia walked up to the apartment door and smoothed out her hair, she lightly knocked on the door and only a few seconds later it swung open and Thomas jollily greeted her. Angelica smiled and walked in, she set her and took her shoes off.

"U-uh I went to target and got few games, I also got a bottle of wine" Thomas stopped and rubbed the back of his neck, "I-I dont drink anymore, but I remberd it's your favorite...but it's fine of you dont." He said quickly, tripping over his words. Angelica nodded and took a seat at the coffee table,

"What games did you get?" She asked.

}{

Alexander had went home after the lunch period had ended, he had talked to one of John's student for a while about grief of losing a loved one. Alexander hadn't thoughts about his mother in while, but now the memory came flooding back.

When Alexander got home he flipped down on the couch and stared at the ceiling. He was thinking about his childhood with his mother. He though of the Christmas when there was little food, but his mother always found a way to give him an amazing gift. He remembered the birthdays when he would come home from school and there would be a small cake, and some years even a gift wrapped in newspaper.

John was alarmed when his walked into the apartment to Alexander looking lifeless lying on the couch with a tear rolling down his cheek. John dropped his stuff and cuddle up against Alexander, John pulled the ponytail out of Alexander's hair and pressed his face to his neck.

"What wrong Lex?" John asked, Alex wiped his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Just thinking." He replied, Alexander shifted himself so his nose was pressed to John's.

"About what my love?" John asked kissing Alexander quickly.

"Just my mother and my childhood on Nevis." Alexander said with a sigh.

"I'm guessing they weren't good thoughts?" John said raising an eyebrow. Alexander shook his head.

"Well, there partly some of my best and partly some of my worst." He said. John interlaced his fingers with Alexanders and squeezed his hand.

"Tell me about them." John said, Alexander squeezed back and pulled himself closer. He proceeded to explain the extreme poverty they lived in after his father left, but the little joys that his mother always tried to create. John already knew a lot of it because he had been one of Alexander's closer friends for almost six years now.

"John?" Alexander asked, they had been lying in silence for a while.

"What is it my love?" John answered.

"Do you have any baby names in mind?" Alexander asked. John chuckles he had almost forgotten than in a little less than eight months they would have another life to take care of.

~~~~~
Sorry this is short AF but I wanted to publish something. Also I think I'm going to start the sequel to this soon.---Kaay