Part 13-Thursday

The next morning Alexander awoke to some shuffling in the next room. He shot up in bed, grabbing a paper wait off his night stand and going to check out what, or who was in the next room. He slid across the main wooden floor following the sound into John's room. Alexander turned into the room like a spy into the room, he saw the small brittle form of john shuffling through his dresser. Alexander, beyond shocked, dropped his jaw and the paper wait to the floor.

"Holy fuck..." He trailed off, John's head shot up, the sight of tired, sad Alexander in boxers and a tank top with messy hair made him want to cry so he took off running out off the apartment. Alexander took off after grabbing pants and a jacket, remember what Maria had said.

"John please come back, I want to talk, please talk to me!" Alexander shouted, John kept running. Right before John made it to the end of the hall Alexander sped up and tackled him to the floor. John look look up at Alexander startled and crying, Alexander collapsed on top of him, also sobbing. John stands up pulling Alexander up with him,

"Follow me."John says. John grabs Alexanders hand lightly, Alexander interlocks their fingers grabbing Johns hand tighter. John led Alexander to a small field inside a bunch of trees where no one could see them. john pulls Alexander to the ground and they lay on their backs on the grass.

"Don't talk until I finish...Okay?" John said. Alexander nodded and swallowed.

"Okay so after I left you in the hospital i went to talk to my father..." Alexander went to say something before John cut hims off in a dull tone.

"he said he wouldn't hurt you if I started going to...Conversion therapy. So I did, but I told you got a second Job. My Therapist was horrible, she did shock therapy and made me watch porn and tried to seduce me. When my father and her got wind that I was still with you, my father said he would come back to New York and hurt me...hurt YOU! So I ended it as soon as I got home, but you know that." Alexander was squeezing Johns hand.

"I'm so sorry baby..." John cut his off and stood up.

"NO! this doesn't mean everything is good, we cant be together, I cant love you...Ever" John took off crying. Alexander layed there for a while longer, part of him was done with all the drama, but also he just wanted more than everything to sleep in John's bed, In John's arms again. He soon walked home to shower and get ready for work.

The work day flew by with little work, Alexander came home and jumped on his laptop, not to do work, but to find some one.

}{

At the Schuyler's Eliza had her sisters sitting on the couch, as she stood in front of them holding James's hand, she took a deep breath.

"Guy's...James and I have been dating for two month now, please dont be mad, please!" It was quiet for almost thirty seconds, James squeezed Eliza's hand.

"ELIZA HOW COULD I BE MAD! YOUR IN LOOOOOVE!" Peggy yelled joyfully, Angelica nodded in agreement. James kissed Eliza's cheek smiling and whispering,

"I knew they would understand." Eliza wrapped her arm's around James giving him a deep kiss.

"Get a room" Angelica said.

}{

"Thomas is Alexander, i have a deal for you." that was the third message Alexander had left. a few minuets his phone rang, it was a private number.

"Alexander what."

"Thomas, even though i hate you more than works i have a proposition for you."

"Okay" Thomas said without and hesitance.

"I need you frame some one for some thing that will get the locked up for a long time, preferably ever."

"Okay, like murder?"

"Yeah whatever, jut can you do this?" Alexander was almost begging.

"Maybe, but why should I do anything for you?"

"do you really have to ask! but fine I'm a pretty great lawyer I can try and knocked a few days off your parole. do we have a deal?"

"Okay, tell me the information i need to know." Tomas replied.

}{

A few hours later every thing was in place. Saturday morning cops would find almost enough cocaine in Henry Laurens car for him to be put away for up to ten years. It would be carried do perfectly that there would be no way to tell he didn't do it. John would be free fro his father, and Alexander would get John back. That night Alexander went to sleep crying tears of joy that in a few days he would have the love of his life back in his arms.

~~~~~~~~

Sorry for another short chapter. -Kaay