Part 31-House (Pancake's continued)

Eliza woke up to a warm beam of sun warming her face, she rolled over and was blocked by James's sleeping figure. She melted into his arms and James's eye's fluttered open,

"Good morning beautiful" he said sleepily, Eliza smiled and gave him a kiss on the nose.

"Oh, I have a surprise!" James said all exited.

"Five more minuets!" Eliza groaned. James smiled

"It's important my love." He said. The two slid out of bed and got dressed, they walked out of the shared apartment hand-in-hand.

"Where are we going?" Eliza asked,

"You'll see" James said. They walked down to the parking garage and to James car, James got into the drivers seat, and Eliza in the passenger seat. after about fifteen minuets Eliza rested her head on James's shoulder and nodded off. James smiled and continued to drive.

When Eliza woke up she saw neatly trimmed yards and beautiful houses. She smiled and pressed her face up against the window, admiring the the scenery. Suddenly James stopped in front of a white house with a nicely manicured lawn.

"What are we doing?" Eliza asked.

"Liza, I know that were still in school, and were not keeping this baby...but someday do want to have family with you, when were ready." James took a deep breath, "I have n agreement with the owner that when they move out this summer...We move in." James said. Eliza started crying and nodding.

"Really!" She cheered, "Oh my god, James, Yes!" she was sobbing. James kissed her and they went In to tour the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the continuation, I know it's short, but it's cute. I hope you like it---Kaay