Part 21- So is that a yes?

John wen the front office and told them he was feeling sick and to get a sub for his class for the rest of the day. Next he hailed a taxi and told the driver to take him to this small candle shop downtown.

When John got there he walked inside and grabbed two baskets. He grabbed three packages of 10 tea lights, four boxes of 15 tall candles and at least thirty large ones. Also good with that he bought a light. Next he went to the grocery store next door and bought five roses, one for each year he had know Alexander, he also bought two packets of fake rose petals. With all of this he went back to the apartment to set it up.

When john got home he pulled out his Bluetooth speaker, and phone tripod. The set those things up so that he could get a video of it and turned on old timey romantic music. John set out all the candles around the apartment and made a path of rose petals to the center of the room.  He the took up the tedious task of lighting every candle.  When he checked the time 5:13 Alexander should be home in no more than fifteen minutes, John texted him just to be sure.

JOHN: I'm sorry for being an ass pls come home😔

LEX💚: I'm sorry too! I'll be home in five

Good, john thought.  He set up his phone to record and pulled out the ring and flipped of the lights, everything was perfect.  John grabbed the roses and stood at the end of the path way of petals.  When he heard the door handle jiggle John fell to one knee and waited with the biggest grin across his face.
-
Alexander really wanted to tell John how sorry he was, he was so happy when John said he was sorry and that he wanted Alexander to come home.  Alexander fumbled with the door, but when he got inside he was amazed.

The apartment we transformed, it was illuminated solely by candle light, there was soft music playing and a path of roses leading down the center of the main room. Even better, at the end of the path was John, on one knee, with a ring.  Alexander automatically started bawling. He ran up to John and started kissing his face.  He fell to his knees so he was at John's level.

"Alexander Hamilton will you do me the ho-" Alexander just him off my giving a huge kiss on the mouth and pulling out his own little velvet box. John was stunned.

"I was planning of giving you this sooner, but I doubt I could I have it this amazing! I'm so sorry for hurting you. I really just want you too be mine forever.  I know we've only been dating for like three week collectively, your the first person I met in America." John cut Alexander off from his rambling.

"So is that a yes?" John asked giggling.  Alexander stuck his hand out and nodded.  They fumbled to put the rings on each others fingers.  And then Alexander started kissing john.

"I never eat to lose you again." He said while crying happy tears.

~~~~~~~~
Yooooo I hope you think this is cute.  I wanted this to be like the proposal from friends between Monica and Chandler.  Also I'm close to being done with this book, would you want a sequel? Or should I just make this really long??--Kaay