Chapter Three- Bliss at Grandma's

His face was buried deep in her thighs . He was licking and sucking perfectly as she held a pillow over her mouth.

"Hm!" She moaned "Ben !" She got her release and he brought his face out of her and smirked at her .

She laid peacefully on their queen sized bed and he laid bedsides her . "You... you've gotten so much better than from Junior year" Rey said as was coming down from her high.

"That was not my finest moment" he laughed recalling that time after junior prom where he was trying to eat her out but really just kept his lips on her and didn't move .

"Hey ... we've both gotten better ... right?" Rey asked as she put his arm over her so she could cuddle into him.

"You have" he admitted , the first time Rey has given him a blow job they were in his room during Sophomore year at spring break.

She used her teeth a bit too much and got a rash from being on her knees so long .

"Ben?" She said "have you ever wanted to do it with someone else?"

"No" he answered quickly "because I love you ... and I know doing that with anyone else would suck ... why do you ?" He asked.

"No! Of course not ! I was just checking" she said and grabbed the blanket.

His phone began to ring and he sat up to answer it. "Hello ?" He said into his IPhone .

Rey sat besides him and began to kiss his neck as he was on the phone .

"What do you mean ? Rey stop" he pushed her aside . "No I can't hear you ... Rey sweetheart please" and she pulled away. "What ? Okay I'll right there... love you too" Ben hung up the phone .

"Ben what's wrong?" Rey asked.

"My grandpa Ani just fell down the stairs and Grandma Padmè can't get him up ... I have to go help... I'm sorry baby-"

"Go ! Don't just leave your grandma with your grandfather on the floor !" She said and got out of bed , dropping her robe on her .

Ben quickly dressed and she grabbed a box from the fridge "tell your grandma that these are her favorite honey cake cookies" she handed him a pack of gum "and this way your grandma doesn't know you just ate out your girlfriend!" She kissed his cheek and he ran out the door.

*
When Ben ran inside his grandparents' home everyone was sitting calmly in the living room with the game on.

"What the hell ?" Ben saw his grandfather laughing with his Uncle.

"Oh !" His grandmother smiled and hugged him "we just needed to get you over her without Rey" .

"Why?" Ben asked and his mother pulled him down on the couch to sit next to her.

"Ben you know we love you" Leia said .

"Mom ?" He asked.

"When the hell am I getting grandchildren ?!" Leia asked her son.

"Mom !" Ben yelled shocked.

"Seriously Ben , you're 27, Rey is 26... she's getting out of her prime child bearing years" Padmè told her grandson .

"Grandma !" Ben shouted .

"You need kids to name Padmè and Anakin" Uncle Luke said standing next to his father .

"Your mom already gave you the family ring" Han said to his son who was freaking out.

"It's not in our plan ! She needs to her her permanent position at the high school , I haven't established myself at the station ! We live in a one bedroom apartment and we have a tabby cat ! We're not ... she's not ! I'm not ... no!"

"Oh please !" Leia said "we were out shopping and we walked past a wedding dress store and she looked longingly at the dresses in the window-"

"SHES A PHOTOGRAPHER ! SHE TAKES PICTURES !" Ben said and groaned . "I'll do it when we're ready okay ? That's enough ! And if you excuse me , my girlfriend and I were having sex until you called and ruined it!" Ben said and walked out the door slamming it.

"That's not something I needed to know" Anakin sighed .

"Only my son" Leia shook her head.

*

Ben came home to the smell of garlic bread and Rey still in her robe . "Hey" he slammed he door.

"Babe what's wrong?" She asked walking to him and pulling his coat off.

"They were faking it to talk to me about something"

"About what?" She asked as she hung his coat.

"Weddings ... why we aren't married yet.. I said it's because we don't .. you and I don't want to get married" he said and grabbed a beer.

"Yeah" she said softly and went back to the kitchen .

-A.N.-
I HAVE A HANDSOME ITALIAN BOY HOLDING ME WHO IS ASLEEP AND HIS HAIR IS RUFFLY !

-Joey