Chapter One - You're Mom Called

Ben Solo walked out of his parking spot, his keys to his personal car in his hand and his hat in his hands.

He walked inside the hall of the apartment building and pulled his mail keys out to unlock his mail.

Bills and letters and some ads , that was all, he was asked to the elevator , not working ... again .

He groaned and had to walk up the stairs , 6 flights of stairs till he reached his apartment.

Finally after climbing the stairs and walking down the hall he reached his door .

He unlocked the door and heard a familiar meow . "Meow" his orange and white tabby cat named BB8 meows .

"Hey BB... where's mom ?" He asked ruffling his hair .

"Meow " BB trotted to the kitchen .

Ben saw her , cooking over the stove , something smelling delicious. He wrapped his arms around her "hey sweetheart"

"Hey Ben" Rey turned and kissed his cheek . "Dinner will be ready in about 10 minutes "

"Okay... in gonna go change real quick ..." he said and walked to their bedroom.

He changed out of his police uniform and threw on his sweat pants and grey shirt . Ben threw his wallet and keys down on his nightstand and walked back to the kitchen .

Rey had her camera set up and was taking pictures of their dinner on plates for her blog .

"Beer ?" She asked closing her camera .

"Please" Ben sat down bringing the plates to the couch .

Rey came with a bottle of beer for him and ice tea for herself .

"How was work?" She asked taking her seat .

"Annoying .... you cannot believe how many fricken kids decided today was the day that all had to buy weed ... turns out it was just oregano..." he laughed .

"That sounds ... interesting.... and you're one to talk ..."

"I smoked weed once in college ... give me a break... I'm not the one who's the hippy" he said .

"Woah ! Who said I was the hippy ?! I eat meat like every other person !" Rey said and they both laughed .

"How was your day babe ?" Ben asked taking a bite of his chicken. "This is good"

"Thank you... and my day was okay..." she said taking a bite .

"Just okay?" He asked , Rey was currently a high school history teacher .

"Well... some mom didn't like that said that the pilgrims were the first settlers because she was Mormon and they believe that the Ancient Jews built boats and sailed to America ...some people don't understand that history is history"

"But other than that it was good?" He asked .

"I guess... your mom called"

"When ?" Ben asked.

"Maybe half an hour ago ... she wants to have lunch with us tomorrow... I called her back saying that works but that I'll be a little late I have doctor's appointment before hand ... "

"Okay... sounds good" he kissed her

"Stop kissing me and eat ! Or I'll never cook for you again !" She joked and he then took a giant bite of food.

-A.N.-
ISNT THIS CUTE ?
ITS YONNA HE A CUTE FIC !
SWEET FLUFFY AND SMUTTY BOOK !
-Joey