Chapter Nine- Talk To Him & Adam Driver's Birthday

"Talk to him" Finn said as Rey was making them lunch a handful of days later.

"No" she said and turned the chicken.

"He's called like 80 times and you have 175 unread messages and he's called me 34 times ... he called your work , your gym, my place , Poe's , Rey he called your dad" Finn said .

"I don't want to talk to him" she said. "I've dealt with him for 11 years and he doesn't want to marry me ? Then fine ... it's not like I'm the only person who didn't say he crazy when he wanted to go to the academy instead of college ? I was the only person who helped him study ... I was the one who gave him a blowjob every time he got 85 percent or higher !" She snapped.

"You love him -"

"I also love Johnny Depp" she remarked and he sighed.

"Rey don't throw this away... if I would have know that Poe wanted to settle down then I would have asked him... don't throw away Ben"

"Finn it's not that simple" she ran a hand through her hair "I love him but if he can't see a future with me in it... then maybe I should move on"

"I don't think that's fair Rey... let him explain himself then make a decision"

*

Rey walked into their apartment to grab some things . Ben stumbled out of the bedroom with a frantic face. He had on their old high school shirt and a pair of Spider-Man boxers she had bought him as joke present.

"Rey" he said , he had his hair up , well a man-bun and he had his phone in his hands and the cat in the other.

"I just came to get some stuff -"

"Please let me speak ... PLEASE baby" he begged her.

She sat down on the couch and BB pounced over to her. "Okay... so I've been doing a lot of thinking ... and I found us a compromise "

"Okay?" She said as she stroke their cat's orange hair.

"We ... we don't get married -"

"Ben !"

"For a while ! Two years tops ... just so I can adjust to my new job ... then , at the beginning of the year we put an offer down on the O'Neal house and when we get it we move in and start planning a wedding..."

"But we will get married ?"

"As soon as we get that house" he said and kissed her hand "please sweetheart I can't... I've gone crazy without you please?" He said.

"Do we get to get another cat?" She asked.

"Anything you want" he smiled and she nodded . Rey kissed him and held him close.

"Anything I want?" She asked with her eyebrow cocked up.

"Anything" he said.

"You know what I want?" She asked in a sultry voice .

"What's that ?" He asked.

She leaned in close and ran her hands over his chest. "I want" she put her mouth to his ear . "To go to teacher supply store" she said.

"Let me get changed" he laughed and ran off to their room.

"Oh Ben ?" She said.

"Yes sweetheart?"

"I also want to get ice cream"

"Of course " he went into their room to get changed.

-A.N.-
DABS AND WHIPS