Chapter Sixteen- Its Okay

"So we have the venue, the band , the DJ the flowers the food then guests your tux ... shit I don't have any bridesmaid dresses!" She said as Ben was playing with her hair.

"Okay " he said "call them and see if you can get it squeezed in" Ben said as he began to do a simple braid his uncle taught him.

"Yeah" she sighed . "Ben... has the people from the O'Neal house called"

"I expect a call any day now" he said.

"I really want that house Ben"

"Well we may not get it -"

"I want it though ... " she told him.

"We may be in the apartment a little longer"

"Ben we need to move into a house as soon as we can" she told him.

"So what if we're in the apartment a little longer ... Rey listen it's not gonna be that big a deal-"

"We have one room is this house and we're getting married and -"

"It's gonna be fine sweetheart" he said and she got off his lap and looked at him .

"Only if we get that house ! I don't want to live in this crappy place as newlyweds-"

"Baby it's gonna be -"

"We need to move into an actual home and we have to have space and -"

"Rey calm down... it's okay if we wait a little longer for a home"

"But we'll need the space !" She told him.

"I understand that we're a couple who's family or friends may want to come over but I don't k ow if we'll get the -"

"No Ben ! Call and out a higher offer I want that house ! Honey I need that house !"

"Jesus Rey what's gotten into you?" He asked standing up to walk to the kitchen.

"We need that house !" She said without changing her tune "Ben we need a home -"

"Babe -"

"Ben please !" A tear rolled down her cheek and she went on her knees . She brought her knees to her chest and buried her face in the space between.

"Babe - sweetheart" he said kneeling down to hold her "sweetheart ... calm down please"

"We need that house and -" she was crying ad he hated this ... she hadn't had one of this attacks in a long time .

"I know baby but things may not work out so well possibly have to put an offer down on another house" he said "maybe we should postpone the wedding"

"What ?!" She said "I have my dress and the venue and the flowers and your grandpa -"

"My grandmother would understand if we postponed it Rey" he said stroking her hair .

"It would cost too much and we need to get married as soon as possible baby" she was still crying but passionate as ever " Ben I can't put off marrying you ! And it's been a long time coming ... I've waited years and I can't sweetie I can't I just want to be married and be happy and live in a home -"

"Babe I know but your mental health is more important than any wedding we could have ... we could go to city hall but Rey need to have this ceremony ... we deserve it" he told her.

"But Ben -"

"Shhh" he held her tight "you're gonna be okay ... I'll find out about the house . But I need you to calm down and take some deep breaths ... I love you sweetheart and I seeing you like this ... you beat yourself up horribly"

"Ben it's just-"

"Just what sweetie ?" He asked as he held her close and stroked her hair.

"I just want to start a life together ... forever, kids , a house, maybe more cats ..." she said through her tears.

"And we'll have it all ... take a deep breath baby"he said and kissed her cheek.

"Ben it's just -"

"Just what?" He asked and she buried her face in his neck . "It's okay" he pat her shoulder and rocked her in his arms.

-A.N.-
WOOOPPPP

[19,15,13,5,20,8,9,14,7...23,15,14,4,5,18,6,21,12...9,19...7,15,14,14,1...8,1,16,16,5,14...1,14,4...9,20,19...2,25...13,5,5,20,...20,8,5...6,15,3,11,5,18,19...19,15,...23,8,25...8,1,22,5,14,20...25,15,21...3,18,1,3,11,5,4...20,8,9,19?...6,9,18,19,20...16,5,18,19,15,14...20,15...3,15,13,13,5,14,20...20,1,8,20...20,8,5,25...3,18,1,3,11,5,4...20,8,5...3,15,4,5...7,5,20,19...1...19,8,15,21,21,15,21,20...]

-Joey