Chapter Eighteen- Finale

She smoothed her dress over her small bump and grabbed her flowers.

She saw her father and linked arms with him . They walked past their guest and all she could do was look at Ben.

His eyes had tears in the brim and he was shaking with the largest smile anyone could have .

"And who gives this woman to this man?" Luke asked.

"Myself her father on behalf of the Kenobi family" he said and put Rey's hand in Ben's "you better take care of her... you break her heart just remember I can make it look like a bloody accident "

He nodded at her father and held her hand . They didn't pay attention as Luke said they bible verses and such .

"And do you take this woman ?"

"I do" Ben smiled at her.

"And do you take this man?" Like asked.

"I do" she grinned , he slipped a ring of her finger and she did the same to him.

"And with the power feared in me by the Holy Trinity of The Johnathan Groff church I know pronounce you Husband and wife you may kiss the bride"

Ben dipped her and kissed her sweetly , holding her close and enjoying her lips.

He pulled away and they walked out hand in hand . "Rey" he said checking his phone in the limo.

"Hmm?" She asked.

"We got the house !" He said.

She smiled and kissed him. A knock at their window and he rolled it down.

"Don't fuck her before  you have the reception!" Leia said .

Ben rolled the window up and laughed "dear lord my family is a nightmare "

"Our family is a nightmare " she said and kissed him.

"Keep a watch for your grandma Leia!" Ben said to her tiny bump.

The end ...

-A.N.-
Shitty ending I know but I knew if I didn't finish it I never would and I SHE a story idea I just need to make ! I'll post it here when it comes out !

Anyway thank you so much for your votes and reads and comments !

Love you all so much
-Johanna B. Kangaroo