Chapter Fourteen- Wedding Dress

"When's the big day?" The lady at the boutique asked.

"January 7th..."

"Oh... that's early" The lady said. "And whom did you bring with you ?"

"My mother Killara, my grandmother Satine , my fiancé's mother Leia and his grandmother Padmè ... my man of honor Finn, my bridesmaids Gwen , Bazine and Jessika." Rey said.

"Wonderful... so , what type of dress are we thinking of ?"

"Actually can I speak wth you in private for a moment Miss ?" Rey asked.

"Sure come this way"

*

"Okay but Rey needs to set a date for our bridesmaids dresses because knowing her she's gonna Pinterest them like crazy" Gwen said and they al laughed with their mimosas in hand.

"Okay... this is the first dress . It's an Oleg Cassini Organza 3/4 sleeved in the color cream eggshell" the lady said and Rey stepped out.

The dress flowed around her and the raised stand she was on. "Mom?" Rey asked .

"You look beautiful " Killara said looking at her daughter.

"I'm buying that" Finn said.

"When are you gonna wear a wedding dress ?" Bazine asked.

"When I need a confidence booster" he said and they all laughed.

She went to change in the other and then came out.

"And this is 'Dado' Lace overlay column dress by Rosa Clara ..."

This dress was tighter and had laces sleeves with a detailed back . "This one is gorgeous !" Leia said.

"I'm not sure... I want something loose and flowly" Rey said "plus it would draw too much attention away from my veil" Rey said.

"There's more ..."

She came out in another dress "and this is another Rosa Clara a 'Delfos' beaded back ball gown dress" she twirled in it and then Satine and Padmè laughed .

"What's so funny?" Rey asked.

"That looks like something we would wear in the 50's..." Padmè told her.

"Beautiful but not something for a young girl like yourself to wear" Satine said .

"I think I wanna see another " Rey said and the lady brought her back.

"And how about the Berta Plunging V-Neck cap sleeve lace and tulle dress"

"It's really ... booby ..." Leia said.

"Yeah..." Bazine looked at her "don't want your dad to see that "

"And it's too tight ... let me try on another" Rey said.

"Okay this is a Jesús Peiró embroidered bodice organza drop waist gown"

Rey twirled on the dress "I like this one and the first one a lot" she said.

"It's gorgeous sunshine" Killara said to her daughter "and what type of veil are you thinking of wearing?"

"Yours" Rey said and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Mine ?" Killara said.

"My something old" she said.

"I think either will look gorgeous " Satine said.

"I don't know which one" she said .

"How about you take photos and think about it?" The lady said.