Chapter 9-Arrived in Wisconsin

A.N. Ahhh I'm so sorry for not writing earlier, I had a busy day. I'll write this one for now and another one after I get some sleep. Enjoy :D

~~~~~~~~~

~Emily's POV

I woke up sort of early that Thursday morning, still at the motel in Ohio. I sat up and stretched, like any normal person would do then I realized I was alone. I looked around and Scotty's phone and keys were gone.. I just figured he'd be back soon so I got up and showered. I hate having to use hotel shampoo, because I think it makes my hair look gross. It was either bring my own or not have my hair drier. I'll deal with the shampoo. I was almost done blow drying my hair when I heard the door open. Scotty?

~Scotty's POV

"Emily???"

"Yeah?" She answered almost immediately.

"Good morning sunshine. How'd you sleep?"

"Pretty good what about Mr. superstar.?" She kidded.

"Great except for the fact that you're a bed hog."

"Oh. I'm sorry, push me off next time."

"I'll keep that in mind." I said with a joking tone.

Next time? Hmm so I guess she doesn't mind sleeping with me then. Pft and here I was going to be polite and just sleep on the floor. I had gone out this morning to get some breakfast from the hotel dinning room, but I was noticed. Damn like how to other actual celebrities do this all the time. I havn't even tried out yet. Due to tryouts being starting at noon tomorrow, I suggested we get on the road and get there and get some rest. We had just over 6 hours left to drive, to our booked hotel room in Wisconsin. Emily asked to drive first because she didn't mind city driving, while I could barely stand it. 

We were on the road by about 9am and Emily drove up to and through Chicago. I took over after that seeing as how she drove for about three and half hours. She slept in shotgun and told me to wake her if I got lost. Which was pretty hard to do since we had a GPS and a map. Due to city traffic I got to the hotel parking lot for 4pm, not too bad. Emily was still asleep so I checked us in and took our bags up, and she still hadn't moved by the time I got back down. Instead of waking her I carried her up to our room and set her on her own bed, closer to the window. 

~Emily's POV

All I remember is being really tired and falling asleep in the truck. I think I told Scotty to wake me if he gets lost. I woke up in the hotel but I don't remember how I got there. 

"Well, you sleep pretty heavily." Scotty said.

"Huh.. how??"

"We got here around 4 and you were still sleepig, so I carried you up here."

"Oh haha thanks, and uh sorry about that."

"Naw don't be you're not heavy so it's fine." He said.

"so when do auditions start again?" I asked him.

"Noon tomorrow."

"So we should probably get there for around 9am, so you can get registered and get in line." 

"Sounds good, but I'm tired, get up around like 8 or so?"

"Yeah sounds good. Goodnight." I said. Tomorrow was going to an epic day. Hopefully we didn't drive up here for nothing. Who am I kidding everything is going to be fine. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N. Okay guys its getting late and I think I'll get some sleep.

But yeah I will definitely add to this, istead of a new chapter tomorrow. This one was really short and I apoligize today was busy and I didn't sleep well last night either.... I'm rambling but yeah night y'all 

xoxo~Emily

Oh and please ignore spelling mistakes for now Wattpad is being stupid. I'll fix it in the morning :DD promise.