Ten.

Yoongi pov.

We've talked. We've talked about everything - mine and his job, our schools, families, friends... We talked and God help me, I felt like I've known him for years. He's been through lots of shits and to be honest, I couldn't believe how could he still be alive. He's strong, he's really strong but he doesn't look like it when you look at him. People think he's just another broken boy with sad story but truth is, he's an angel whose wings are just broken. He's kind, but people think he isn't. His eyes, his dark brown eyes were the best thing I've ever seen. So pure and honest. He's beautiful. So beautiful.

"Yoongi." he said my name when I've been looking at him like he's a piece of art for a couple minutes. His sister noticed it and a smirk appeared on her face. 

"Uhm, I'm s-sorry." I stammered.

"No, it's okay. Hope you've enjoyed the dinner. I'm not the best cook but I tried." he smiled a bit.

"It was really delicious, thank you." I said. 

When we cleaned up the kitchen, I helped him to go upstairs. My bag was already there. Aish, this little girl. Hoseok took one white tshirt from his closet and turned around. He hissed in pain when he stripped off his sweater. 

"Wanna help?" I asked.

"No, I'm fine." he answered quickly.

"You aren't, Hoseok." I said and slowly moved closer to him. He quickly turned to face me and I helped him stripped off his sweatshirt and t-shirt. His pale chest were covered with scars and bruises. I couldn't stop looking at him. Somehow, my hand found its way to his shoulders and I gently ran my thumb over all his bruises. We stood in silence, his chest moved faster and his eyes were closed. Some scars were old, some new. I helped him put on his white loose t-shirt and without a word, he went to bed. He patted the space beside him, so I took off my clothes, and changed to my pyjama which were blue basketball short and white dress, and lay down beside him.

"Goodnight, Yoongi." he mumled and closed his eyes. 

"Hoseok?" I whispered his name and he quickly opened up his eyes. 

"Yeah? What's on your mind?" he asked. 

"I wanna do something pretty stupid but I'm not sure if you'll agree to it." I said and lifted up on my elbows. 

"How can I know if I'll agree when I don't know what do you want to do?" he smiled and brushed his hair. 

"Just close your eyes, okay?" I whispered to his ear and he nodded. 

I bent over and gently wiped my lips against his. He gasped, his hands found their way and wrapped around my neck.

And then,

I finally 

kissed him.