Twenty seven | [1/?]

Third pov.

She goes here with a big bouquet of red roses every Wednesday and Sunday. Sometimes, she takes a letter with her and read a long text from paper but sometimes, she just put it next to the photo of someone who seems that was close to her. And always, always goes from cementary with big painful tears in her eyes. 

I stood in the background, stealing a glance of her again. She had her dark brown hair in a ponytail, her skinny legs were covered with black jeans and her tiny body with a warm, red coat. Today, she came with a blue bouquet of roses and held something in hands, but it wasn't a letter. It was a photograph. She lightly kissed it and placed it behind the candle. 

"Hello, Hoseok. I hope you are doing good as always," she started talking, a smile appeared on her lips. "I can't believe it's been ten years since you've left me. Not a day goes by I don't think of you. I've grown up so much, I'm not the small kid who's shy around boys anymore. I'm now, as you've always taught me, the strong, independent woman who's not afraid to show her opinion. You gave me the voice and after you horrible accident with Yoongi, you're my inspiration. And even though you aren't here with me, I believe you're always by my side no matter what." she paused and a tear came down her cheek.

"Do you remember when I told you about mom's boyfriend Kwanghyun more than year and half ago? He proposed to her yesterday and now, they're getting married. I'm so happy for them, mom deserves someone who will treat her well because after your accident, we were all devastatedEunji closed her shop and moved from our town to Seoul because she couldn't find someone better than you and you always reminder her that when she looked at flowers. But you don't have to worry, because my new future stepsister Yuni likes flowers as well so she bought it after Eunji and now, I've been helping her after school and I can say we're successful. But Eunji's right, you'll always be one of those flowers for us," she talked and I didn't notice I went a bit closer so I could hear what she's talking about. 

"I miss you, my big brother. Wish you could come back and share this lovely moments with us. Ah, Yoongi-ah. I miss you as well. Your friend Namjoon has written your biography and published it on your birthday and helped to produce the rest of your music even though it's been many years. I could say we've all became friends after you and Hoseok passed away and you wouldn't believe it, but he also got married to the Jin guy. You remember him, right? And now, they've got two adorable twins who are six years old. We're trying to visit each other when we aren't busy." she paused again, catching a breath, "me, Namjoon, Jin and Yuni have established a foundation which supports and helps people from LGBT community, single mothers, domestic violence or sexual abuse on women and homeless people. From Hoseok's diary I read that his dream is to help others, to help people who needs it and so, we did it. Jin and Namjoon makes sure everything works well and me and Yuni make food, buy clothes, educate them, help them find a new home, get them back to school or university. It's an amazing feeling to help people, guys. And that's all because of you. Please take care and I will come on Sunday again, okay? I love you so much. Goodbye." she said them and wiped off tears from her eyes.