Thirteen.

Bunny pov.

I was lying on bed with Toki by my side. He was breathing peacefully and sometimes, he snored. It was kinda funny because he sound just like me when I've got a cold. When I looked at my pillows which were covered by tears and drops of blood, I wanted to cry even more. I missed my mom. I truly did. The way she hold me in her arms and kissed my forehead every time I did something right. How she sang me lullabies and read my fairytales before I went to bed. But now, my brother's love is more stronger and more important than her has ever been. 

I couldn't imagine a better brother than Hoseok. His cheesy jokes, his hugs and kisses, his personality. With him, I feel save. I know, he struggles with his demons but he tries to push them away because of me. And because of Yoongi. Now I finally understand the reason why he's changed. He doesn't show his feelings to someone easily, he's really insecure and he doesn't trust people but with him.... He's different. In the good way, of course.

I went back to kitchen and noticed them cooking together. Hobi mixed the content in the cooking pan and Yoongi placed his head on his shoulder. They talked about something and Hobi's smile appeared on his face. Yoongi then nodded and smiled too. I carefully pulled the phone out of my pocket and sneakily took the picture of them. 

"Can I taste it?" Yoongi asked and Hobi scooped meat with vegetables on a spoon. Yoongi quickly took the spoon and stick it into his mouth. After few seconds of chewing, he swallowed and smiled.

"It's really good I-" he mumbled and Hobi took his cheeks into his hands and kissed him. I quickly hid behind a corner, but I managed to stumble over my own feet and I fell. 

This could only happen to me. Aish. 

"Bunny? Is that you?" Hobi asked.

"Ye-Yeah." I stammered, quickly got up and went to kitchen. Yoongi stood with a smile on his face and slightly ruffled his pink hair and Hobi bit his lower lip. 

"I bet you're hungry. Prepare chopsticks and glasses for drinks, please." he said and kissed my cheek. I obeyed him. Yoongi went to me and helped me without a word.

"Thank you." I whispered when we carried things into the dining room.

"Oh, no problem. Just a little thing." he smiled. 

"Silly, I don't mean this. I mean my brother." I giggled.

"What about him?" he asked, confusedly.

"Don't you see these sparkles in his eyes, Yoongi? They obviously shine for you. And I want to say thank you for it."