Twelve.

Yoongi pov.

When I saw him in the kitchen with a smile on his face, I couldn't help but smile too. The way he moved his body carefully, the way he looked at his little sister, the way his lips curved into a smile, the way he just is. Their relationship is incredibly strong. After couple days here, I could finally see it. He wouldn't leave her and so she wouldn't leave him. I envy them their relationship between them 'cause that's something I've never had with my brother. Suddenly, the door's  opened and I smelled strong smell of cigarettes and a cheap wine. 

"Who are you?" The woman asked me. Her short dark hair looked messy and under her right eye she had a bruise.  She was extremely skinny and you could easily say she drinks a lot. 

"My name is Yoongi, I'm your son's friend." I simply answered and she chuckled. 

"That piece of shit? He doesn't have any friends." she chuckled and I couldn't believe it. His own mother told this about him. 

"He hasn't told you, has he?" she said but then, Hoseok appeared out of nowhere in the hallway.

"Mom, let's go upstair." Hoseok said and grabbed her around her slim waist.

"Why haven't you told him the truth? Are you afraid you're gonna lose him too?" she said and pushed him. His eyes were full of tears now, I gently intertwined our fingers and he wiped his tears away.

"Such a crybaby, aren't you?" she giggled. 

"Mom, stop please." Bunny said and she tugged at her arm. 

"Don't tell me what to do, little brat." she shouted and slapped her. Her cheek was red and she had blood on her lower lip, but she didn't begin to cry. In fact, she's ran her tongue over her lip and rubbed her face.

Hoseok didn't say a word and just dragged her upstairs. He held tightly her arms but still she shouted at him, kicked him, stratched him, even spit on him. He slammed the door behind them and Bunny whispered queitly. 

"Welcome to our family, Min Yoongi."