THANK YOU!

Hello, it's me again. 

Yes, the evil who ended this story so cruely. 

Hope you still like me a bit? :(

Anyway, I'd like to say thanks to all of you. Thank you so much for everything you've done for me - for all of your lovely comments and votes. It gave me strength and the inspiration to continue when I wanted to stop. You made me smile when I was sad, upset about little things, stressed out of school. 

You all deserve a warm, tight hug and kiss on forehead - I'm serious.

Maybe I will sound ridiculous but you guys are legends - You helped me to make my dream come true, even though I'm not a good writer! I admit, my English isn't perfect and I'm sorry if I've misspelled something wrong.

I will never ever forget what you've done for me, I promise you. This was a huge step for me - to come out of the shadow and show to you my secret work and all my ideas.

I lowkey hope you will stay by my side but if you won't because I broke your heart - I'm sorry. I really am. Life isn't perfect, I know and I don't like when 99% fanfics are ending with an happy end. That's why I started to write - to show others that fanfictions don't have to be always with the happy end but also a bit real. (but if you want to, i can put some magic stuffs into my story and write a lovely fairytale if you want to :D)

Also, I hope you won't forget this story. We've been together from September till now and you helped me to reach 8,11K readers and that's an incredible number. Again, thank you so much. I appreciate it.

Spread the love everywhere you go, smile a lot, drink a lot of water, eat properly and rest. Rest is really important, remember that! Don't push yourself too hard, just be patient & take care. 

I love you.

With love, your evil author Dominika xoxo

(btw. I was thinking about writing an epilogue but you can expect it later. Now you have your idea about the end and I don't want to ruin it. After you will accept it, the epilogue will be released.)