Nine.

Hoseok pov.

The small part of me still couldn't believe the fact he's here. He is. His pink hair, eyes dark like black coffee and his famous gummy smile. I couldn't stop watching him. He wasn't tall but neither small. His body was still better than mine, his skin more pale and eyes. Oh, that eyes. I could drown in them. He's handsome. Really handsome. I looked ridiculously next to him. Nothing is special about me. Dark hair, dark eyes. Typical Korean. My sister cleared her throat and brought me back to reality.

„Hobi, I'll bring you your medicine, okay?" she said with a light smile on her face. I tried to stand up, but my head felt dizzy and before I could fall down, he caught me. Our chests rubbed of ourselves and his hands held me tight around my hips. When he held me, I got a feeling that I'm safe. That no one could hurt me again. 

„You okay, baby?" he asked me with a concern.

"I think so. I just felt a bit dizzy." I answered and he helped me to sit down. My sister left to my room for my medicine and Yoongi sat down next to me. I felt his cologne, it actually drove me crazy. I've never ever felt something like this before. My whole body was literally on fire and my mind was completely blank. 

Is this how you feel when you meet someone who's special? 

"Does it hurt?" he asked me to break the silence between us.

"Just a bit." I lied and bit my lip.

"You don't have to lie me, baby." he smiled again and and lightly ruffled my mussed hair. My cheeks turned red when he called me his baby. At the same time, my sister came with a medicine and glass of water. 

"Are you okay, Hobi? Don't you have a temperature?" she asked me and placed her hand on my forehead. 

"I'm okay, Bunny. Now, go to study and then bring me your homework so I could check it, okay?" I said, she nodded and ran upstair with Toki. 

"You're a great brother, I see." he smiled and I drank from a glass.

"You think?" I asked him. 

"The way you take care of yourself is really adorable." he answered and looked around our living room.

"It was really nice house with love and happiness but now, it's just an empty shelter with broken people."  I whispered after few minutes of silence. 

"Then tell me what happened. I want to understand it." he begged me and I shrugged. 

"I'll tell you a story, okay?" I mumbled. "once upon a time, there was a boy named Jung Hoseok. He's got mom and dad and he was really really happy. He had everything he want. One day, his mom got pregnant but after few months she miscarried. Once, twice,...  Until she finally managed to get pregnant again. She had a girl named Dawon. He was really excited for her, he helped his mom and took care of her when his dad worked. But it turned out, he didn't. He had an affair with a younger woman. He left them when Dawon was three." I stopped talking 'cause of tear that ran down his face. Carefully, I turned to face him and and wiped away a tear with my thumb. 

"But then, my mom started to drink so all responsibility is on my shoulders. The end of the story." I bowed but then I hissed when I felt the pain.

"Wow." he whispered.

"I guess that not everyone is lucky enough to be happy. But that's life. We have to accept it and move."