Twenty.

Home | Notifications (12) | Messages (5)

Agust-D posted:

Tonight at nine starts a pretty huge party under the leadership of my friend @_DJ_Taehyung in That Club and guess who's gonna have a gig here? That's right, it's me! Come check out a few of my new songs and enjoy this crazy party with us. Can't wait to see you all there!!!

5000 likes, 622 comments, 501 shares 

*Open a conversation with Agust-D*

4:13 PM | hobihyung_: good luck with your gig tonight. i'm sure you will do great!

4:19 PM | Agust-D: it's crazy, babe. i'm so nervous but excited at the same time??? wish you could be here with me. :(

4:23 PM | hobihyung_: i'm sure my page will be full of your videos because people already love you. :)

4:25 PM | Agust-D: and what about you, how have you been today? is everything okay with you?

4:28 PM | hobihyung_: yes, of course. you don't need to worry about me, yoongi.

4:31 PM | Agust-D: are you sure, baby? you know i don't like when you lie to me. 

I sighed and put my phone on my pillow next to me. I didn't want to tell him what happened at Eunji's flower shop. I didn't want him to know that I met him, that I heard his voice and that it all suddenly came back. That everytime I close my eyes I see him doing these things to me again and again. I didn't want him to always worry about me. He had so much things going on right now and I didn't want to be the anchor that still pulls it down. He had his first gig - his biggest dream has came true. And that's all the matters for me right now.  

4:42 PM | hobihyung_: hey, i'm not lying you. >:( 

4:43 PM | Agust-D: okay... 

4:44 PM | Agust-D: anyway, have you got plans for today? what are you going to do? 

4:49 PM | hobihyung_: we're going out because bunny badly needs some new clothes and so do i and then we've got a movie night. it's our tradition since 2014. 

4:51 PM | Agust-D: aw that's lovely. hope we'll have a tradition in future too, baby. ❤

4:52 PM | hobihyung_: yeah. i hope so too. :)

4:55 PM | hobihyung_: sorry i have to go - bunny's jumping on my bed. bye, yoongi. :)

4:57 PM | Agust-D: bye & say her hi from me. :D 

*hobihyung_ has logged out*

***

9:00 PM | Agust-D: baby i got 30 minutes before my gig and i'm super nervous.

9:01 PM | Agust-D: dear god, what if i fuck up something? what if i mess the lyrics?

9:05 PM | Agust-D: where are you now when i need you? (jb vibes okay i will stop)

9:07 PM | Agust-D: okay i should calm down. i know you have a movie night with bunny and i don't wanna bother you.

9:10 PM | Agust-D: nope, i'm giving up. jung hoseok, bring your ass here please.

9:13 PM | Agust-D: THEY ARE SCREAMING SO LOUDLY MY NAME!

9:15 PM | Agust-D: FIFTEEEN MINUTES, HOSEOK. 

9:18 PM | Agust-D: they've checked my mic twice and i'm even more nervous. 

9:21 PM | hobihyung_: don't be nervous, please. everything will be okay. i promise. i love you.

9:21 PM | Agust-D: i love you too, baby. thank you.

9:28 PM | hobihyung_: please go or they will be mad with you and so would i. 

9:29 PM | hobihyung_: fighting!! *attached photo*