Sixteen.

Third person pov.

I missed him since I've left. His voice. His voice begging me for mercy when I hurt him, but also the voice that told me that he loved me. His smile. From that moment, I've lived as if nothing has ever happened, like I never hurt him, but in the corner of my mind I knew how much he had to suffer. He's not weak yet I knew I've completely destroyed him and his pretty ideas of love, respect and happiness. I've never felt loved - only when I met him. He made me feel I'm loved. But love is for a stupid people. 

I rubbed the sleeve of his old sweater between my fingers and smiled. His smell. I couldn't forget it. I remember when he wore this sweater all the time but once, he left his sweater at my place and I forgot to give it back to him. I removed a few photos off the cord that hung on it. I had a lot of photos from that night. I even took a photo of his boyfriend, Yoongi, who was a photographer and rapper. We've actually known each other. We hooked up before he went to see him. I put the photo in an envelope along with a letter and a note which I wrote in the backside of the photograph.

 I put the photo in an envelope along with a letter and a note which I wrote in the backside of the photograph

Now you see how close I am to you and your new boyfriend, Hoseok. Does he treat you well? I bet he did but I'd treat you much more better, babyboy.  

- With love, 

Jimin.