Twenty one.

Third pov.  

Home | Notifications (345) | Messages (62)

Agust-D posted:

Thx so much for amazing night, guys! I won't talk about it much but there's a chance of seeing me a bit often. Hope you're all doing okay. Don't forget to wear scarf so you catch a cold. :) 

7822 likes, 520 comments, 403 shares 

*open a conversation with hobihyung_*

0:53 AM | Agust-D: IT WAS AMAZING, BABY.

0:54 AM | Agust-D: AND IM SO FUCKING HYPED.

0:54 AM | Agust-D: THE BEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD. THEY OFFERED ME FOUR ANOTHER GIGS - THEY EVEN TALKED ABOUT THE TOUR IN KOREA. CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE IT? 

0:56 AM | Agust-D: YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW. THIS HAS BEEN MY BIGGEST DREAM SINCE I WAS A KID.

1:02 AM | Agust-D: sorry for shouting. i was really scared and nervous but when i saw all these people, i calmed down a bit. they even knew my lyrics and rap sometimes instead of me, haha.

1:05 AM | Agust-D: sorry i will let you sleep peacefully now. goodnight, baby. thanks for everything you've done for me today and not only today. i love you. 

1:32 AM | hobihyung_: are you still here yoongi?

1:34 AM | Agust-D: i was falling asleep slowly but yeah, i am. what do you need, baby? 

1:35 AM | hobihyung_: i can't sleep. will you call me and sing me to sleep, please?

Younger boy yawned and quickly accepted the cool from his boyfriend. He immediately smiled when he heard his soft voice because he knew he's trying to not wake up his roomate Namjoon. He slowly rapped something cute and both of them were giggling. 

"Yoongi, I have to ask you on something." Hoseok said.

"Sure. What's in your mind, pretty boy?" Yoongi called him and he immediately blushed. 

"My friend's getting married in two weeks and I'd like you to ask if you would go with me?" Younger whispered, bitting his lip to make himself calm again. 

After few seconds of silent, the older boy said, "I wouldn't miss the opportunity to see you in a suit, baby. Take it as yes." 

Younger sighed in relief. He was really nervous about it. It scared him to death if he will say yes. They knew each other for couple months now, they are already dating but still... It felt like a dream for Hoseok. He was scared, so scared of being in love again. Scared of being hurt after what has happened. Hoseok helped him opened his eyes. 

"And Hobi?" older asked, bringing back the younger to a reality.

"Yes?" 

"I love you." Yoongi whispered.

"I love you too, Yoongi." he chuckled. "I love you too."