Twenty six. [end]

Hoseok pov. 

(a/n: my advice - play the song.) 

Due to the winter it's dark really early, even around six pm when we were driving back home. I think I wasn't a bad driver, maybe a bit slow but I just didn't like to rush like almost all people. We were listening to music from Yoongi's phone and even though how tough he is, his songs were slow and sweet. He was laughing, God knows how much I love when he laughs. We were asking each other on stupid questions, talking about the past and present, about the future plans as well. We have known each other around three months and will I sound like a fool if I will tell you that I could easily imagine my whole life with him? He helped me through all these things, he's been with me and made my days even better. 

Now, everything in my life felt right. I had a wonderful boyfriend, amazing sister and mother, who finally accepted the fact she's addicted and started with treatment. I had a job, we had what to eat, what to wear, where to sleep. My sister's been studying, I've been working and my mom's gonna start helping us as soon as possible.

We turned right and drove, the trees and calm nature was all around us. It looked beautiful, not even scary as everyone thinks. Yoongi rested a head on window, looking to the side mirror. He was tired and I wanted him to rest. He covered himself with his jacket and closed his eyes. I bit my lower lip, turned down the music so he could sleep. 

Now, we only had an half an hour to Gwangju. He woke up, rubbing his eyes and yawning. He looked adorable.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked him, not taking off the gaze of the road.

"Yes." he mumbled. 

"We'll be at Gwangju in thirty minutes, okay?" I smiled and he nodded.

"Can I tell you something, baby?" he asked me and I mumbled a 'yes'.

"I've been looking for an apartments at your place so I could be closer to you. We've talked about it with my boss and he's alright with it. He's got a brother in Gwangju who could help me with my music as well." he said, "but only if you want to, I don't want to rush things between us."

"Oh, Yoongi. That's wonderful." I smiled. 

"You know you two could live with me so I wouldn't be scared of being alone in this big town." he giggled. 

"We'll see, alright?" I bit my lower lip as I intertwined my fingers with his.

"Hoseok, I'm sorry if I'm too fast I just... I've never been so madly in love like I am with you right now." he whispered and I quickly looked at him. 

"That's a pleasure for me." I giggled.

"Yah, don't make a fun of it." he slightly pushed my arm and I giggled even more.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I love you too, baby." I bit my lower lip and he kissed my cheek.

He sat back and as he did it, I noticed a black car driving so fast against us. I tried to move somewhere but I couldn't. He didn't try to stop. It looked like he was doing it - intentionally.

The only things I remembered were his voice screaming my name and the sounds of crashing and breaking. 

The worst pain ever was going through my whole body. 

I heard Yoongi's weak voice begging for help. 

I found his hand and tightly grabbed it. 

I couldn't move to help him. My legs were wedged.

And then, 

I felt 

nothing.