Prologue

A long time ago, the world was reformed, practically split into two pieces. Humans and Demons. A new Lord had surfaced from the Earth's core-- Leto-- and had taken over everything, everyone was beyond terrified then. Millions died and millions were born into an unstable world.

The new Lord caused chaos, wars, battles and violence everywhere. A staircase in a dark part of the world all tied it together and that's where all of the monsters and demons came from. They attacked living things, enslaving a few and possibly killing others but after a few hard years, it died down and now humans and demons would just glare and possibly get into a fistfight.

This went on for ages and ages, years and years passed and eventually the 300 mark came on the calendar where Lord Leto decided to stop using slaves to do his every bidding, since he controlled afterlives and everything in the universe, he needed an acquaintance, possibly a son from his own being? He could make that happen...

From then on, with his godly power he used it to create a soul, one that would rise above the rest, one that could do his bidding, one that was... Different.

He had finally done it, he had made Rory. Rory was different from average demons and other monsters, he looked much more humane yet he had a demon's blood and dark side. The only way you could tell him apart from a human was his dark features and his dark black wings that stretched down from his back.

Leto had designed Rory with bright yellow eyes, that would glow whenever his emotions got too strong, such as anger, happiness and annoyance. He had pitch black hair, ivory skin and he wore a black hoodie with black pants and shoes.

Rory was dark, too focused on work to even talk to people, even if he did it would only be about souls. He had to observe and collect unstable souls that looked broken or ripped and take them to Leto in order to get them fixed and returned to their bodies, but if they were too bad they were sent to the afterlives and their bodies would be fed to the hellhounds.

Rory was selfless, he would do anything for his lord. He would never ever fail a mission or ever disrespect his lord and he was the most loyal-- pet Leto had. Just how Leto wanted him to be, he was perfect to him in every way, he could rise above the rest and would never come crashing down. Rory was strong, powerful and a strong soul that would never let himself have feelings for someone else.

(WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS VIOLENCE, SWEARING, BLOOD AND GORE AND DEPRESSION! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.)

(Thank you for checking out my new story! Sorry the prologue was so short... This was in my drafts on my other account that had gotten deleted, :( I never got to publish it sadly. But yeah, I hope people like this story, I love it so far! Anyways I hope I can regain all my followers and all my progress like my old account... It meant a lot to me and I really love you guys. I love you all so much! <3 Bubye.)