Epilouge

So from that day, Rory and Hunter had gotten together. Their relationship had been one of the best, they seemed perfect for each other. They loved each other very much, definitely they were made for each other.

As for Ace, he had remained sane for the rest of his life. He never once fell back into insanity and he was never tortured inside his mind ever again, he lived a very happy life spending it with his two bestest friends in the entire universe, Rory and Hunter.

As for Lazarus, he found his parents in the afterlife. He was happier that way, he spent every moment with them just like he did as a kid, they all were very happy with everything. Lazarus 'ever so slightly' felt bad for trying to take over Ace and Rory to get revenge on Leto.

As for Hunter, he lived happily with Rory. They grew up a little more and eventually, Rory has asked Leto to turn him into a demon- the same species as him and Ace of course. From then on, their species had expanded and there was more of them, there were no longer just the three of them. Leto had been very busy making new demons the same species as them so they wouldn't be alone and feel isolated.

For Lord Leto, he had been nicer. He started to be more respectful for Lazarus's species, even if they'd never know why he was being so nice and kind to them.

For Rory, he was happy. He had his best friend, and his boyfriend. He could never have been more happier, that was all he ever wanted in life right from the beginning.

Everything had turned out, everyone was happy. This definitely calls for a happy ending.

The End.

A/N: Hey guys, thank you so much for reading this story! It really means a lot to me! I really really mean it as well! This story was supposed to be on my other account, but sadly my account had been deleted and I had to start this one.

Luckily I still have enough courage and hope that one day, I'll be even better than my old account. I really am glad this story turned out pretty good, my old stories on my deleted account, they didn't have very great endings, others had... decent endings I suppose.

Btw! If you guys like this story, I definitely suggest checking out the others I have on this account too!

My list of stories: (eventually, I'll have more but I probably won't update the list.)

•My Stupid Blog (Just Me XD)

•Shattered Dreams (GXG)

•Chained In Red (BXB)

•My Lovesick Stalker (BXB)

•Psychopath (BXB)

•Lucifer's Angel (BXB)

•Dying In Darkness (BXB)

Make sure to check them out! Thank you guys so much for supporting me, voting and reading this story, and reading my A/N's because that makes me smile.

Enjoy your day, bubye.

-Someone who finally finished a story)