9| Meeting With You

Wait... what...? Did that boy just say... 'yes'?? Why?? Why am I such an idiot?? Why can't I ever speak properly to someone?? What makes this stupid human different from everyone else?? Why can't I just be left alone??

Rory felt a small- almost shy smile creep up onto his lips as his eyes glimmered with happiness slightly. Hunter gave a slightly awkward yet content smile back to him, closing his eyes lightly, relishing in the slightly tense, awkward moment that was in-between them.

Just then, the bell rang. Breaking the awkwardness between both Rory and Hunter, making them both slightly jump in surprise. Everyone piled out of the classroom quickly, making lots of noise as they scattered out the door.

Rory hesitantly got up, tapping his fingers shyly as his gaze attached to his feet. Hunter stood up not long after and awkwardly scratched the back of his head.

"Hey Er... Rory? Are you busy tomorrow night?" Hunter finally asked, breaking the silence between them once again. Rory looked up at him, his eyes slightly shimmery as he gave Hunter every bit of his attention.

"Uh... Yes, why?" Rory asked, his eyebrow raising slightly.

"Would you like to come over to my house tomorrow after school? I'm free after 4:00... I can text you my address if you'd like, We can work on the project there if you can. Bye," Hunter explained as he gathered up his stuff and left the room. Leaving Rory standing there in shock.

...He wants me to what...?

(A/N: Hey guys I'm so so sorry for almost forgetting about this story and I'm sorry for such a short chapter... I still need to remember what the plan for this story is because I'm too big of an idiot to write this stuff down. I'm also going to take a break from this story so that I can work on other stories a bit, hopefully I'll remember the plan for this story. : ) I hope you guys can read them, thanks for everything. ❤️ Bubye~)