Chapter 8

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* the heart monitor hooked up to Minara sounded. She was sound asleep now for 2 hour since the attack. All these questions started running through my mind. Who was Vilmork? Why did he have a thing against Minara? Was Minara actually planning on attacking the werewolves pack? So many questions on my mind and so many awnsers i didn't have. The only one who probably knew was Minara.

     Oh Minara, why was she my mate? And how did that werewolf know i was her mate? Maybe its just a dog thing. I took up all her features her rosy red cheeks and full red lips her long fiery orange hair her long eye lashes that brushed against her cheeks her petite nose and that beautiful body of hers that made the Kardashians look like a laughing stock next to her. She was gourgeous.

     "Mr.Rogers may i have a word with you?" The doctor stepped in. "she's very lucky Mr.Rogers its incredibly fascinating how her wound healed so fast. She might have a few scars here and there but at the speed she's healing their going to be very minor. So no need to worry." I was glad to hear that. "Charlie?" Minara woke up and called out to me. I went up to her. "what is it is there something wrong? Do you need something? Im gonna go get yo-" she cut me off. "no no, i don't need anything, can you just stay here next to me?" I smiled at her. "ofcourse." I sat in the seat i was sitting in before and pulled my chair closer to her. "well ill leave you to alone now." The doctor smiled and closed the door behind him.

     "Can you just explain to me whats going on? I mean im a bit confused here, i mean i don't know much about you or-" once again she stopped me from finishing my sentence. She giggled."do you just want me to awnser your questions?" That sounded a lot smarter. "yeah yeah.." "alright hit me." She replied. "what does the crystal gem mean and why did you give it to me?" She looked as if she was having trouble awnsering the question. "well..the gem means alot to me and my people..and uhm well the gem is given to your other half, which is you hehe, and the gem tends to glow when your partner is injured or in danger.." Well now that made alot more sense.."soo are we like?..Sou- soul mates?" I asked. She smiled and noded. "well why are we soul mates? Not that's a bad thing though hehe" that came out wrong. "well the moon goddess thought that we were meant to be together...sorry if that's not what you wanted." she almost whispered to herself. I grabbed her hand and the heart beat monitor speeded up. I could tell she was feeling the same spark i felt. "Minara, that's not true actually to tell you the truth your the closest friend I've had since third grade, and when that guy out in the forest tried touching you man, i got really mad! I didn't want him touching you like that. I guess i just got jealous..sorry for being so straight up with this shit." I took my hand off hers and the sparks left.

     "thats okay, i feel the same way.." Her yellowish green eyes stared at me. Changing the subject i questioned "who is Vilmork? And what does he want with you?" "wow tough question, Vilmork is..my uncle...he's actually had a grudge against my father because he fell in love with my mother but my mom and dad were already mates. He rejected his mate because he was still in love with my mother. Which made Lanora his mate die off, it was sad she was such a nice and pretty person. Anyways he's always tried killing me off since im the reproduction of his brother and love. Since he hasn't been able to get his hands on me he's going through all lunar creatures meaning werewolf, vampire ect, saying im planning on "attacking" there villages and packs. And now that Kinai left me im in even more danger."

     Well that explains that but who is Kinai? "Who is Kinai?" "fuck.." She muttered under her breath. "can we just talk about this tomorrow i mean its late.." That was true it was 2:21am. But she was definetly changing the subject. I was gonna let it slide. She wasn't going to block question tomorrow. "yeah yeah that's fine get some rest." I leaned over and kissed her forehead which put the monitor on blast. She was just to cute.