Chapter 10

*DUN DUN DUN* i knocked on the front wooden door while Minara grabbed my upper arm. "Charlie! What a pleasure to see you baby!" My aunt yelled in my ear with a shreak while she hugged me tightly. "Nice to see you too aunty sam!" I laughed at how i said it. "Charlie my boy!" My uncle ron yelled out at me from behind sam. "uncle ron how are you!" He pulled me into a hug. Man i loved them so much.

     ~ Minara's pov ~

     While i saw Charlie hugging who i suppose are his uncles i stood there and watched at how happy he was, how happy he made me. I noticed something off about them. Something just i don't know i tried looking at Charlie's aunts face but was blocked by Charlie shoulder. She stopped for a moment and seemed to notice i was there she faced me and we made eye contact..oh my god.

     ~ Charlie's pov ~

     I noticed that sam and Minara were looking at each other intently. "so um Charlie who's your friend?" Aunt sam asked. "oh um sam this is Minara  we actually need to talk to you about that." "oh alright come on in Minara, Charlie.." Me and Minara sat down in the couch across from ron and sam in another couch. "ron, sam, this is Minara, my -i cleared my throught- girlfriend." I put Minara's hand in mine as i said it. "well thats great, Charlie bu-" Minara cut Sam off "Charlie..we- we need to talk.." She looked serious. "yeah sure just give sam a moment to finish what she was saying..what were you saying aunt sam?" She looked at Minara and back at me. i said giggling "what? are you guys hiding something from me or?" "Okay Charlie there is no easy way to say this but.."