Chapter 34

"here we are!" Ron screamed, waking everybody up. I looked down and saw Min snuggled into my chest. I swear she'll be the death of me one day. "hey baby, we're here." I whispered in her ear. She turned her body facing the other way. "don't make me do this.." I was about to do one thing she hated the most. "Minara don't make me do this." She didn't move a muscle. Fine. "HA! HA! HA! CHARLIE STOP!" She laughed her ass off as i tickled her to death. She hated when i tickled her because she would snort when she would laugh. She turned around and playfully punched me. "you know i don't like it when you tickle me!" I laughed at her childish behavior, actually i was pretty childish. But you should see her face! She was so mad. "aww but you have the cutest laugh in the world!" She crossed her arms over her chest and huffed. I smirked at her and she rolled her eyes getting out of the car.

     Ron ran inside to say hi to my  several aunts and uncles. Ron's mom died about two years ago, sadly so now its just Ron and his 7 brothers and sisters. "Megana!" Or (meg for short), atleast that's what i call her. Ron ran up to my cousin. She was the youngest out of all my cousins. She was in her early teens, i think she was 14 while the rest where in their 20s to their 30s. "uncle Ronoran!" She ran up to him and gave him a hug. He saluted all his other neices and nephews such as, Achille or (Ash for short) he's Meg's older brother he's a total flirt, he's 21. Eridani or (Erin for short) he was second youngest he's 16 he has always been really close to my twin cousins and was really clumsy. Andromeda or ( Andy for short) she's like the really girly girl and is the biggest chatter mouth in the world, she's 27. Then there's Draconis, or (Draco for short) he's like that cousin that you really don't want to mess with he's 19. Corovi or ( Cory for short) is the most fun cousin in the world he's 17 yet he acts like a little kid me and him are like bestfriends. Aries or is very caring, mostly because she's the luna of the crystal moon pack since her mate is the alpha, she's 29. Aquilaea or ( Aqua for short)  is very very quiet she never says a peep yet you don't want to get her angry cause she turns really scary, she's sisters of Aries, She's 27. Centauri or ( Centi for short or Centipede is his nick name) is the brother of Aurigae and Draconis and is the wisest of the brothers, people usually go to him for advice, he's 25. Aurigae or (Aurty for short) has the worst temper in the world. He's also blind but that doesn't stop him from kicking your ass if he needs to, since he has hearing as one of his powers, he's 30 years old. Also the twins Leporis or (Lepus for short) and Lyra or ( ly for short they also call her liar liar but she gets pretty pisst soo nahh) their both 17 and are bestfriends with Eric. Antilia or ( Ant for short) she's the most jolly person in the world, always has a smile on her face and never judges a book by its cover She's 28. Orionis or (Ori or Oreo for short) is the jokester he always lightens the mood when there's a bad situation, and he's the strongest man to roam the earth. he's 30. All 15 cousins keep ourselves together, we always help each other out in a bad situation.

     ~ Minara's pov~

     I looked up at Charlie with a 'you want to tell me their names?' Face he understood and blasted out with names. "oh this is Meg, Ash, Erin, Andy, Draco, Cory, Arie, Aqua, Centi, Aurty, Lepus, Ly, Ant and Ori." He finished with a smile after pointing at everyone, and i was suppose to remember all 14 names?

     When Ron finished hugging all his relatives, same as Sam he cleared his throat and said "everyone this is Charlie's lovely mate, Minara." They all gasped but still managed to say "HI!" In unison. I waved shyly back. A girl ran up to me. "hi I'm Aries! But you can call me Arie for short. Nice to meet you! And this is my sister Aquilaea! But you can call her Aqua!" Aries was very kind and definitely pretty. She had shoulder length dark purple hair and hazel eyes. She was stunning, i was jealous. Her sister on the other hand had light blue hair shoulder length hair. She wore a steptum nose peircing she was very goth, yet she still rocked it. Better than when i had that peircing that's for sure! "hi, I'm Minara." I said shyly. "wow Charlie your mate is damn hot!" A man with dark blue hair and stunning grey eyes said. "back off Ash she's mine." Charlie said with anger in his voice. "hey im just fucking around with you man!" He said with his hands in the air with surrender. "hey there, im Ash." He passed his hand through his curly hair before putting a hand out infront of me. I shook his hand and Charlie looked at Ash with a hard face at the gesture.