Chapter 15

I looked at my neck in the mirror, totally healed. No bruses, finger prints it looked as if nothing even happened. "Oh my gosh Charlie it worked!" Minara smiled at me wide. It made me laugh at how excited she got. We both broke down laughing. She attacked me with a huge hug which i gladly accepted. We were hugging for probably 30 seconds but it felt like hours. She moved her head back so our noses were almost touching. I came in contact with her beautiful yellowish green eyes that always got me in a trance. I just wanted to kiss her bright red lips that seemed to be lipstick, but were natural. They looked so soft and juicy. Just a little closer. "Charlie, i like you but i don't want to make a move and you reject me or somethi-" i couldn't help it anymore i crashed my lips into hers. "there wouldn't be any other girl in the world i rather be with than you." She thought i would reject her. That was dumb of her to think.To be quite honest with you i think..i think i liked her, like liked her. This time she kissed me and it was intense and passionate. I felt so happy for the first time. The names people called me didn't matter. The way people treated me didn't matter, all that mattered was this special moment i had with Minara. She wrapped her legs around my waist since she was alot shorter than me. Tonight was gonna be my night.

     I threw her on the bed and began to kiss her. I slipped my tongue in which she gladly accepted. She thought she was gonna win dominance. But i didn't think so. Our tongues were fighting for victory. I obviously won. I kissed her neck nice and gently i removed my shirt and hers right after, and well the rest is history ;)