Chapter 19

..1 month later.. 

     Once again i woke up with Charlie not by my side, he's to busy "practicing" he's been like this ever since the Vilmork dream. I've had a few in the past month but i don't tell Charlie, he'll probably go nuts if i do.

     Charlie has discovered many abilities. He's discovered strength, speed, smell, levitation, healing, and sight. The only one he doesn't have is hearing. Which is incredible how he has 6 powers out of 7 i only have 4. healing, strength, speed and sight.

     I went down to the woods to see Charlie- huh? He's not here. I went down by the lake and saw Charlie standing infront of the lake. Finally he's not obsessing over practicing. "hey" i said out to him. Which caught his attention when he turned around to face me. His face had no expression. I ignored it though. I looked out at the peaceful lake as the sun hit the top of the water and made it shimmer. "this is where we first met-" i said to him but he put his hand over my mouth. "shh...you hear that?" I took his hand off my mouth. "i don't hear anythin-" once again he interrupted me. "he kept starring into the lake but kept quite..complete silence...."Rogues"

          TO BE CONTINUED...