Chapter 12

When i woke up i saw Minara sleeping next to me with her head on my chest and my arm supporting her back. I didn't want to move a muscle but my stomach was killing of hunger so i dragged myself up without waking Minara and went downstairs for a snack.

     It was 11:07am and everyone seemed to be sleeping i looked through all the cabinets and found bread, jelly and just what i was looking for peanut butter my favorite! I made myself a P-B and J sandwhich and took a big bite of the delicious meal. My taste buds were dancing with joy as the sandwich slithered down my throat. " aha! I caught you on the act!" I turned around to see Minara on the stair case pointing fingers at me. "ha-ha very funny." I said sarcastically. "im starving." She said coming down the stairs rubbing her tummy. "well as you can see there's some peanut butter, jelly and bread." She turned around from snooping through the fridge to give me a 'no shit' face i couldn't help but laugh. She kept looking through the fridge scanning lower and lower til her butt was the only thing i can see, let me tell you it was a nice view. She turned around to face me, once she caught me starring. "see anything you like?" She said sarcastically "mhm..yup" i said showing that little grin she hates. Finally she decided to grab the pancakes and eat up.

     A couple hours later it was around the afternoon and Minara and Sam were getting ready to go to the mall while i went to go get my clothing at my house, i hope god hears my prayer when i say i hope Harrison doesn't beat the living shit out of me.

     "can you guys hurry up!" I yelled from the living room to Sam and Minara. Sam came rushing down the stairs with Minara in back. Minara looked beautiful. She was wearing a floral shirt that matched her hair color skinny jeans and flatts. You might think that's pretty basic but when you have a mate, they look beautiful to you in anyway.

"you look stunning Minara!" I couldn't hesitate to say. "thank you Charlie." She said in a light sweet voice that turned me on.

We got in my car and i dropped the ladies off at the mall. "bye girls, don't flirt too much!" I yelled after the girls "oh trust me we will!" Sam yelled back. I laughed, okay so now the hard part. My house.

     ~Minara's pov~

     We were inside forever 21 looking through huge amounts of clothing. "try this on!" This was the 7th outfit Sam hands me. Sam had a really good taste in clothing. I had about 17 outfits in total and about 20 pairs lf shoes. We had gone to every store.from forever 21, AGAC'I,Charlotte Russe, Love Culture, Pac sun, R&M, and hollister but there was one place i wanted to go to overall. "hey sam?" "what is it darling?" Do you think we can go to the bookstore?" I was sure she were to laugh in my face. "ha, i thought i was the only one that loved reading, my husband calls me a bookworm!"

     Book after book i searched through section after section. My favorite type of books were romance. I felt as if books could just set me free and i didn't have to worry about the real world and how messed up it is. "this one." I said to myself as i picked up a book that was about a girl who her husband went into war and died but then she finds out he's alive and goes all around the world looking for him the book was called "looking for the lost" it looked intresting so i waited in line to pay. "hey thats what your gonna take? Well i liked this one!" I will never understand Sam she seemed so happy yet she got 3 books that were all so depressing looks like shes looking to escape the real world too.